• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Is anyone playing Snipper Elite 3?

iTommy

Reaction score
I would like to know if someone here is playing Snipper Elite 3?
I am playing this game and feeling difficult to pass some its stages. I don't know if you could finish this game. :)
Waiting some your valuable comments!

Thanks
Tommy

Gladdy

Reaction score
Yes, I've finished it completely. I even played the Sniper Elite 2 which many argue that it is still the better one out of these two games but to each its own.

Anyway, which stages are you having problems with? Maybe I can give you some tips. Also, what difficulty are you playing on? you can always try to lower it if it's too big of a challenge. Just remember that Sniper Elite games are and always will be about sneaking around and sniping the enemies off. Once they're alerted you can get killed really easily.

It is ever so satisfying when you make that long, long headshot from the other side of Africa... and the slow motion replay!

iTommy

Reaction score
Also, what difficulty are you playing on?
I felt difficult when using map, sometimes it gave a large map and I don't know where to find where will finish the stage.

It is ever so satisfying when you make that long, long headshot from the other side of Africa... and the slow motion replay!
Yeah I always like long headshot but it is not easy to archive that, sometime I got lucky :D

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
I never heard about that game but I would love to play this game now as people describe it in this way that it must be very interesting and enjoyable to play. Can you tell me the source where I could buy it or download it?

iTommy

Reaction score
I never heard about that game but I would love to play this game now as people describe it in this way that it must be very interesting and enjoyable to play. Can you tell me the source where I could buy it or download it?
You should try although I have to say that it is pretty headache and tired when playing this game. :D

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I think I saw it on sale on Steam recently. I wasn't really a fan of sniper based gameplay (lord knows I've done enough sneaking in Skyrim and Fallout 4) so I prefer my shooting games on a more 80's action hero style of action, rather than sneaking around and waiting for the perfect shot to come. No offense to all the sneak players out there but man, I've spent enough time crouching and sneaking past enemies in previous games I wouldn't want to do another one.

Denis_P

Reaction score
I haven't played Sniper Elite 3 but I have played the second game. I never finished it, and I'm not entirely sure why. I think it may have been because I just wasn't taking the game all that seriously. I never even paid attention to the story, and to this day I don't even know if there is a story. I just jumped in and couldn't wait to shoot a bunch of Nazis in the testicles.

Which is kind of weird since I'm a guy, you'd think we'd be opposed to that.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
I saw it in the recent Steam Sales but I didn't bought it, since I have yet to play the second one.
I played the first time a looong time ago, and... well, I didn't enjoy it that much... I know the second one is better, just with the addition of the sniper-cams that is pretty cool, but the first one was kind of underwhelming.
I'll probably buy it sometime in the future, anyway. But first I'll play Sniper Elite 2!

iTommy

Reaction score
I'll probably buy it sometime in the future, anyway. But first I'll play Sniper Elite 2!

I have not got a chance to play Sniper Elite 2, if you played this game, don't forget to share your reviews about Sniper Elite 2 and 3.
I will want to hear that and If version is more interesting than v3, then I would give it a try.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I have not got a chance to play Sniper Elite 2, if you played this game, don't forget to share your reviews about Sniper Elite 2 and 3.
I will want to hear that and If version is more interesting than v3, then I would give it a try.
Sniper Elite 2 was actually free on Xbox 360 a few months ago. I got it through there and played it till the end. It wasn't a bad game. Quite exciting at some parts like having to shoot the gas tanks.

However, Sniper Elite 3 is much better. They sort of messed up stealth detection in the 2. It's SUPER hard to not get detected... like almost impossible at some point. And it feels very linear compared to the 3rd.

So if you want true sniper experience just play the Sniper Elite 3.

Sino989

Reaction score
I used to play the sniper elites both 1 and 2 but I have only played sniper elite 3 once at a friends house and I liked it a lot actually I just haven't got the game yet.

iTommy

Reaction score
However, Sniper Elite 3 is much better. They sort of messed up stealth detection in the 2. It's SUPER hard to not get detected... like almost impossible at some point. And it feels very linear compared to the 3rd.

So if you want true sniper experience just play the Sniper Elite 3.
Yes I am playing this game and it has great video graphic which I really like.
I don't know if there are some similar games out there because I like type of this game and can play other games after finished it.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Yes I am playing this game and it has great video graphic which I really like.
I don't know if there are some similar games out there because I like type of this game and can play other games after finished it.
Yeah, there is one franchise that is pretty similar to this game. I suggest you check it out because it's quite good as well. It's called Sniper: Ghost Warrior. You have three in the series so you have plenty more you can play. The first one got released back in 2011 so it's not extremely old. The most recent was Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 and it got released this year in April or May. I haven't tried it myself though. Look at the trailers and see :)

Philip Pines

Reaction score
Yeah, there is one franchise that is pretty similar to this game. I suggest you check it out because it's quite good as well. It's called Sniper: Ghost Warrior. You have three in the series so you have plenty more you can play. The first one got released back in 2011 so it's not extremely old. The most recent was Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 and it got released this year in April or May. I haven't tried it myself though. Look at the trailers and see :)
Thanks for the recommendations! :)
I am also playing Sniper Elite 3 but still haven't finish it. I am currently enjoying it and am still considering looking for similar games in the future.
I just hope they're not too hardware intensive..... because I only use my laptop as a gaming platform :"(