• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Is Anybody Playing Season 11?

Gladdy

Reaction score
The Season 11 of Diablo 3 has just recently begun, to be specific on the 20th of July. What's great about this season is of course, that it is the first one where we can create and play as the seasonal hero the Necromancer. Many people will try to get the free set from the seasonal journal and reach the highest greater rifts possible.

This season, I've decided to make a Wizard because they just seem overall extremely strong. Their damage output is insane and they're very mobile. You just have to be careful not to get face hit by any of the big monsters :)

So guys, is anybody else currently playing Season 11 on Diablo 3? And if so, on which platform? I am on the PS4 and I love it.

Share what class you're playing and what you're trying to achieve!

valy

Reaction score
Yes, I have played the Season 11 of Diablo 3 for a few hours only, a friend of mine just bought it and me like it because there are more new cosmetic rewards and a brand new series of portraits themed around Treasure Goblins. Still, this season is not so interesting as the previous ones.