• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

IQ Games for PC or Mobile Phones?

iTommy

Reaction score
I am looking for some IQ Games that can play on PC or Mobile Phones? Does any one know some? The games should have interesting things to solve or playing beside it so that it will not make me bored while playing.
For example, this game I played Popcap mummy maze, it is pretty funny and also required thinking more to solve things there.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
I know in the Google Play app there are a million Sudoku games to browse. It's an excellent puzzle game where you have to use various lines of reasoning to logically deduce what number should be in any given cell in a grid. Numbers will only appear once in a row, once in a column, and once in any 9 x9 grid. There are lots of difficulties ranging from frustratingly simple to "You'd better know what E= MC2 actually means.".

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
There is one called "Teste de QI - Qual é a sua sabedoria", it's an app for Android, it's free and very interesting test, that uses Raven mazes and other types of Psychological examinations that rate your IQ. One thing to take into consideration is: IQ tests don't grade the full potential of a person's mind, is very restrictive to certain knowledge (abstract, deductive, math), so even if you score poorly, that doesn't mean you are a normal person, you might actually be a hidden genius :)

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Technically all strategy games are good for the brain. It makes you think. Puzzle games are good too, like Portals 2 and Talos Principle. Strategy games like Civ 5 will let you live out history and be either a conqueror or a diplomat, and you have to play chess with every nation on the map, making sure you are 3 steps ahead of everyone and keeping in line with your agendas.

victorslide05

Reaction score
For brain and IQ game,most people would talk about puzzle, but I came upon HAPPIFY.
Its an amazing game where you train your brain to be happy.
it is a psychology game that you use strategies to get rid of negative thoughts,get rid of stress and cope with the world and economy.its is available on ios stores and its very cheap.
I encourage you give it a trial.

Jameson

Reaction score
I personally like to play 'Colour switch'. It's a very simple but addictive game that requires your patience and utmost precision.

Gladdy

Reaction score
What exactly do you mean by the ''IQ games'' just any game that makes you think? So anything in the puzzles genre or strategies? If yes, you have plenty of choices. For both phone and computer! There are some pretty hard games that will definitely put your thinking and logical skills to the test.

For the computer I'd recommend:
- Portal 1 and 2,
- The Room,
- The Swapper,
- GunPoint,
- Trine 2,
- Zenge.

For mobile I'd recommend:
- Cut The Rope,
- Any of Sudoku,
- Two Dots.

reginafalange

Reaction score
This is very interesting. I never thought of such games to have on my mobile so as you asked about this I did some research to check what kind of games are out there. I found two very interesting: Elevate, that should help to improve your intelligence level because it's some sort of training app and this other called Lumosity that has three sessions and helps to improve memory and attention, as one of the main things is that you have to solve some problems with time running. I'm gonna try them for sure.

castills

Reaction score
What exactly do you mean by the ''IQ games'' just any game that makes you think? So anything in the puzzles genre or strategies? If yes, you have plenty of choices. For both phone and computer! There are some pretty hard games that will definitely put your thinking and logical skills to the test.

For the computer I'd recommend:
- Portal 1 and 2,
- The Room,
- The Swapper,
- GunPoint,
- Trine 2,
- Zenge.

For mobile I'd recommend:
- Cut The Rope,
- Any of Sudoku,
- Two Dots.
I have yet to try Zenge but it was recommended by Steam after I played Hexoscope, another cheap yet fufilling puzzle game. You have to connect a path using weirdly shaped pieces, with a great calm and slightly peppy soundtrack

iTommy

Reaction score
I know in the Google Play app there are a million Sudoku games to browse. It's an excellent puzzle game where you have to use various lines of reasoning to logically deduce what number should be in any given cell in a grid. Numbers will only appear once in a row, once in a column, and once in any 9 x9 grid. There are lots of difficulties ranging from frustratingly simple to "You'd better know what E= MC2 actually means.".

I tried to play this game, it was a good game but not more interesting as expected.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I have yet to try Zenge but it was recommended by Steam after I played Hexoscope, another cheap yet fufilling puzzle game. You have to connect a path using weirdly shaped pieces, with a great calm and slightly peppy soundtrack
Haha, me too! That's how I bought the game - because it was under my Steam recommendations and it looked really fun. It doesn't cost much but if the cost is the issue, I believe that they've also developed an app for it that's available for mobile phones (for free?). It will make you think 100% but it isn't the type of puzzle game where you'd get overly stressed... the whole idea is not being rushed, there are no timers and so on. Pretty neat game :)