• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

iPhone vs Android

iPhone or Android

• iPhone

• Android

Results are only viewable after voting.

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
I always prefer an Android phone over an iPhone. I love the easy workability and direct method of approach that is a landmark of every Android phone.

Personally I find iPhone a bit complicated to use. Maybe I haven't used them much and this leads to the unfamiliarity. But still I always opt for buying an Android phone over an IPhone.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
I like android... It's the easiest to used... Plug and play..

Xperienced

Reaction score
This is a difficult one for me. I've never owned an Iphone brand before,but once used a friends phone and it was good,smooth,witjh very definite graphics.I only think it has a limitation for my type of person. That limitation is the compatibility issues with other brands. Android has come to stay based on likable features such as very good compatibility with other smart phone devices and ultimately smooth running with google the largest search engine/internet giant.

Khalil A

Reaction score
As a meme says : Iphone is like an old nokia. Iphone is the full restriction, I mean Itunes is needed, no usb ... Android is love, Android is life !

Yoshi

Reaction score
It has been a long debate over the past decade over which phone is better. iPhone or android. What are yall's opinions? I will be putting my opinion as a reply just to keep an unbiased post

DISCLAIMER: The intent of this post is NOT to piss people off. There are going to be opinions on this thread which not everyone will agree with. Everyone has the right to meme on this thread. If you are butthurt easily, please stay off this thread.
I guess I'll go with Android for now, budget friendly and user friendly for people who haven't held techie gadgets. :(

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
I've only owned one Iphone and 5 Androids, and I can say Android would need to be greatly nerfed for Iphone to compete. But that's just my 3 cents.

Yoshi

Reaction score
This is a difficult one for me. I've never owned an Iphone brand before,but once used a friends phone and it was good,smooth,witjh very definite graphics.I only think it has a limitation for my type of person. That limitation is the compatibility issues with other brands. Android has come to stay based on likable features such as very good compatibility with other smart phone devices and ultimately smooth running with google the largest search engine/internet giant.
I agree with you. Even LG (Apple's chip manufacturer) ended up using Android.

leeannhargrave

Reaction score
I am a proponent of Android phones and tablets. I feel like iPhone is more of a status symbol for the rich wannabees. I would never spend that much on a phone that I probably would break or lose. It is so funny that the one time I bought an expensive phone, I lost it in a week. I have a flip phone that just won't die and it won't get lost! :smile: Sometimes the simpler the device, the better it works. I still love Android better. Samsung is my favorite tablet/phone.