• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Introducing Myself!

primaLucid

Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Justin, and I am an avid PC gamer. I've been playing PC games for most of my life. I never had an Xbox or Playstation, so PC gaming quickly took over my "gaming career" so to speak. I played a lot of Minecraft back in the day as well as Planetside 2, Starcraft 2, and Battlefield 3. My favorite game is League of Legends. My summoner name is Colakazi if anyone wants to add me, I play on NA.

Recently, I've been drawn to Battlefield 4. I just bought Premium Membership yesterday at a discounted price, and I'd be more than enthusiastic to play with my fellow gamers! I play on PC of course and my Origin ID is primaLucid.

I have a vast knowledge in MOBA and FPS games and I hope to be part of this forum for a long time!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the Rebellious world Justin!

Glad to have another PC gamer to the site. Seems mostly everyone is going consoles these days :( Anyhow, enjoy your time here and I hope to see you around the forum!

Regarding BF4, we are hoping to start our own BF server if you interested in playing on it!