• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Inside the mind of Blasty: Intolerance

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
This mini forum serious will delve deep into the mind of Blasty. This is an educational series funded by children's tears and will get you to better know who and what Blasty is. This specific entry is about the stuff Blasty hates.

I hate the Japanese culture. I personally cringe super hard seeing anything related to it. I think anime is wrong and absurd. The way they dress us absurd and the way people act is disturbing and makes me feel that 2 atom bombs wasn't enough.

I hate the way some black people dress. Oversized shirts and saggy pants, I mean come on show yourself some god damn respect. I think it makes you look like you can't dress yourself. If I see you dressed lime that regardless of race then I'll be walking on the opposite side of the street.

I hate ghetto speech and jive. These are made up language slangs that deserve to die because its not the 70's any more.

I hold a deep seething hatred for little kids who talk loudly for obvious reasons.

I hate it when people touch me and I don't even know them.

I hate it when things don't go as predicted.

I am intolerant of people younger than 40 wearing fedora.

If you are a dude with a man bun you are gross.

I'm uncomfortable around large groups of black people.

I hate when a conversation suddenly goes quiet and people take this as an excuse to leave.

I hate it when people announce they are hardcore liberals.

If you have a penis your're a guy. Unless its removed by surgery or an accident, You're still a guy.

I absolutely loathe people who try to make problems all about them when they have nothing to do with said problem.

I hate when its a few days after my favorite TV show airs and xfinity still doesn't have the new episode up yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
I don't like blacks either. In my opinion there would be a lot less crime in the world without them.

If you look at South Africa. Apartheid the rand was stronger than the pound. Then it ended, Black's took over and it plumeted

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
I don't like blacks either. In my opinion there would be a lot less crime in the world without them.

If you look at South Africa. Apartheid the rand was stronger than the pound. Then it ended, Black's took over and it plumeted
Uh... I said I didn't like the way they dressed.... Not their race...

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
Lol, I hope the Major isent actually racist.

WELL IT IS SOUTH AFRICA:

Empower-Shack-by-Urban-Think-Tank_dezeen_13.jpg

/\ We fucking did this in the Anglo Zulu War.
tumblr_mbnrwm6OAn1rtcfo5o1_500.jpg

Now we pretend it never happend. Top.

Lemons

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
Well im pleased this is not what I thought this was...

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score

Stern how are you such a savage