• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

InJustice 2

Referal

Reaction score
Has anybody downloaded or got Injustice 2 game out have you tried it was good. if you would rate this game what would you give it out of 10? and would you recommend it to other users and gamers or not. I have not yet played it but I will try it soon its available on Android and IOS now and next week everywhere.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Do you mean the InJustice 2 on consoles? because it isn't out yet. I think it's out on 16th of May.

I did play InJustice: Gods Among Us and enjoyed it. I liked the unique fighting style.

If you mean the InJustice 2 the version that's on mobile phones, yes I play it. I'd suggest you try it if you like fighting games. The graphics it has is really unbelievable for a phone. You can play every DC character. You can level them up and build a nice roster and so on. The combat system is also brand new.

I dislike the in-app purchases though. I prefer not spending money on mobile games.

Just make sure that your phone can run it :)

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I have played it, it is amazing, I loved it. If you want to play it in your phone or tablet I think it is a good idea because it is a very good game with a lot of great graphics and a good story and a lot of characters.

StolenKid

Reaction score
My rating for the game is 9/10, the story is good and the gameplay it's FANTASTIC, also the characters and their powers are so good, the multiplayer is fun with your pals and gaming with them is very fun with this one.

Denis_P

Reaction score
It's gotten pretty great reviews across the board so far, however I think I'm still going to wait for a price drop to purchase it. That decision isn't a reflection of the games quality or anything, but I'm not the biggest fan of fighting games so I can't personally convince myself to pay the full price for it. But even though fighting games aren't my exact favorite, I'm a huge comic book geek so I wouldn't let the chance to play as some of my favorite heroes just slip by. I liked the first Injustice, but after I finished the story I never played it again.

overcast

Reaction score
I checked the trailer of new Injustice 2 recently. The game has improved a lot. Though for me the story is not that interesting. But it does look fight worthy from what I know. It'd be fun to watch all the injustice episodes. Also batman and flash look lot more brutal in this one compared to earlier injustice batman. It's nice.

Referal

Reaction score
I haven;t played it yet after reading what you all have said and watching it on YouTube I think I should install it.

Sino989

Reaction score
I have played a little bit of injustice 2 and it's a pretty good game. My friend brought it over to my house a few days ago and I was quite impressed by it. I'm hoping to get it soon!

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I played Injustice 1 and I wasn't blown away to be honest. It's just a fighting game with DC heroes, but the finisher has to be applied at the very end, meaning you really don't need to do it to finish off the enemy. The environment was breakable, but I think it was too "script oriented" to be able to have fun with it. And you're just going to move left and right on the map areas. At least in Mortal Kombat, you can actually use the environment to do a one-hit kill against your opponent. Injustice 1 was just flying around breaking breakable walls.