• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Inception

Hidden308

Reaction score
Has anyone NOT seen Inception?

This is my FAVORITE movie ever. I have seen it at least 50 times.

MoonCookieChan

Reaction score
Inception I saw on my birthday a couple of years ago (or was it last year?). Anyway, a great movie, and it is really something you can get into watching over and over again and not get bored.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Last year. I don't think it's been out for two years lol. It is something you can watch over and over because it's complex and not likely that you will understand it all in the first time.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Ahhh! I loved watching this movie!(or at least I think I did...might have been a dream... :p )
I just love the total...inception-ness of this movie :D

ashimashi

Reaction score
I loved the movie very much. I only got to see it once but I really enjoyed it. I found it a little confusing and would love to watch it again. But overall it was a great movie. I think in one point they were in a dream's, dream's, dream's, dream's, dream. It got very confusing but still loved the movie overall. I have to watch it again. But the whole idea of the movie was brilliant!

Gamrpro

Reaction score
Man, it was so confusing for me. I might need to watch it again to really understand it. I don't have very good memory so it's hard for me to remember if they're in reality or dreaming and within which dream lol.

death180

Reaction score
Have not seen it, it's not on netflix, it's not worth paying for the dvd, and I'm too lazy to download it.

Overall I just don't like complicated movies.

Ikram45

Reaction score
Inception is an excellent and breathtaking movie that may be one of the only films released so far during the Summer of 2010 that lives up to its hype. It is a nearly perfect and highly original film that holds your attention until the credits roll in my opinion! :D

Hidden308

Reaction score
2010 seems so long ago, yet the movie release doesn't! Such a great movie..

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
This one is a bit confusing, and it muddled me and the ending kinda boggled me too because itsa the same as the beginning.

Hidden308

Reaction score
The first time I watched it I was confused. After watching it many more times I understood it much better!