• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Imperial RP

Husk

Reaction score
Imperial Server

As you may have heard, an imperial server has been in development under Endless Network’s name. Currently, we are in the final stages of the server and it will be up ASAP. Myself, Husk, is the current Server Director for Imperial. Currently, these are some of the ideas/systems my team and I implemented onto the server.

Battalions/ Squads:

Battalions/squads will work as followed. The main stormtrooper corps (shinies, new recruits, etc) will always be the most filled(Most slots) group. This will be followed by specialized groups, such as Nova Troopers, Shock Troopers, etc. The reason for this system is because there should not be a huge 30 man battalion of shadow troopers out numbering regular stormtroopers on ship. This will also ensure that specialized groups tryouts are hard and that they only choose from the best of the regular stormtrooper corps.

The main stormtrooper corps will also get environmental gear based on the planet they’re deployed to. We have sandtroopers, snowtroopers, magma troopers, and the new stormtroopers, called shoretroopers, from Rogue One available!

Not all battalions are implemented. However, in the future we hope to add more battalions/squads as well as donator options population grows.

(Squad) Engineers

(Squad) Imperial Commandos

(Battalion) Shock Troopers (Elite Frontline)

Donation Options:

Max of 3 Donation Options every 3 months

Squads/ Battalion/Sith (Max 2) and custom classes depending on a custom model.

Name PK/Character PK ~ Rules and guidelines:

The server will implement Name PK (NK) AND Character PK (Permakill), meaning that your character can “die” but will keep the same rank but will have to change your name or a Character PK, which will have you start your character from the very bottom. You’re Imperials, failure will be punished accordingly.

First Strike: Warning

Second Strike: Warning

Third Strike: Name Kill

Fourth Strike Permakill

Major mess up (Destroying a major event): Permakill

Staff:

Staff applications are closed and will stay closed for at least two weeks of the server being up. Due to the fact what we already have staff picked out. Permissions for the staff will vary from other servers,

Events and Gamemasters:

Imperial RP has developed a team of dedicated and experienced gamemasters. Our events set the framework for the future of Imperial RP (Story), using our experiences as GM’s in the past. Our hope is for a strong game master team who can provide a unique experience for every player. The overall plan for events has been in development for quite some time, and we’re very proud of what we have in store. The server’s events include lore friendly story missions that have long lasting benefits and consequences to Imperial RP’s story and the server as a whole.To give you a taste of one of these story missions , here’s the “intro” to one of our first events (hopefully) on the server.
(Might wanna lower your volume)
https://brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/#!/AKatpYYpWtgJk7zU_RML

Husk

Reaction score
MFW my own staff criticizes me

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
TBH with you husk, I would personally try a new server idea, my reasoning of saying this is because we've had muptiple IM servers in our past and they have all failed, even the most recent one has. I would try to find a new server idea.

Disco Turtle

Reaction score
Imperial RP has officially launched!

IP:
149.56.67.143:27015

Any questions, recommendation, or concerns; please message Disco Turtle, or Husk

Last edited by a moderator:

Phantom

Reaction score
TBH with you husk, I would personally try a new server idea, my reasoning of saying this is because we've had muptiple IM servers in our past and they have all failed, even the most recent one has. I would try to find a new server idea.
Not all of them, one went on for at least 7 months, that's when I joined, but maybe more. Imperial can be very good for the community and lots of old players could be brought back if we get a new one up.

Last edited by a moderator: