• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Question Imperial RP, but the Prophet way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeDee

Reaction score
Imperial has failed more times than Day has been blamed for shit.
Our last attempt was pretty solid, a well experienced staff team, thought out battalions, and great Dev access. The reason it failed just like every other time was it's inability to successfully build up a community of regular players. FO is still getting back up and this is just not needed. Imperial had it's crack. Let it die.

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
Imperial has failed more times than Day has been blamed for shit.
Our last attempt was pretty solid, a well experienced staff team, thought out battalions, and great Dev access. The reason it failed just like every other time was it's inability to successfully build up a community of regular players. FO is still getting back up and this is just not needed. Imperial had it's crack. Let it die.
Although I do partially agree with that, I think that if we did have that build up of players who are devoted to Imperial, this server could go very far.

DeeDee

Reaction score
Although I do partially agree with that, I think that if we did have that build up of players who are devoted to Imperial, this server could go very far.
If, If, IF, IF!
Literally any server could do well with a build up of players. But thats where just about every new serve these days fails, building up a player count is the hardest part of opening up a server. If this recent attempt at Imperial got a player base going it would be thriving by now. The whole star wars genre in GMOD is far, far too wide spread now. All new star wars themed servers have very low chances at getting off the ground. FO is only doing some what decent (I think?) because of its few loyal members that its built over time. Imperial is nothing but a bad investment from the community at this point.

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
If, If, IF, IF!
Literally any server could do well with a build up of players. But thats where just about every new serve these days fails, building up a player count is the hardest part of opening up a server. If this recent attempt at Imperial got a player base going it would be thriving by now. The whole star wars genre in GMOD is far, far too wide spread now. All new star wars themed servers have very low chances at getting off the ground. FO is only doing some what decent (I think?) because of its few loyal members that its built over time. Imperial is nothing but a bad investment from the community at this point.
Well... From my recent experiences of First Order, it isn't doing well. I don't think it's even doing decent.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Moving thread to proper area.

My response:

[X] Soul [X]

Reaction score
As said before, imperial has been tried and tried again, along with a multitude of other servers. There is a strong chance it will be another waste of time. -1

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score
OMG Another imperial post listen I like IM as much as you prophet but our IM simply won't succeed when their are other servers like zephyr out there.

Miles

Reaction score
We tried to bring back Imperial RP, and as DeeDee said we had an experienced staff team, a thought out server structure, and plans for the future. However, EN and GMod itself does NOT have the space for the same type of servers anymore. We shut down for the sole purpose of no players, no matter what you do to your server, the players don't want another Imperial RP.

I think EN should focus on CW & FO, but also be open to NEW ideas, not the same one x4 times.

Captain Crunch

Reaction score
I know this has failed multiple times but Prophet admitted that this has failed multiple times as well...I believe we should give him a chance and try to make imperial great again...With the right staff team we could make Imperial great again +1

Supreme Leader Snoke

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
I know this has failed multiple times but Prophet admitted that this has failed multiple times as well...I believe we should give him a chance and try to make imperial great again...With the right staff team we could make Imperial great again +1
Its not the staff team thats the problem, its the lack of playerbase and lack of interest

Nexus

Reaction score
Imperial should not be brought back, its been re-opened and closed countless times. There's no point because A our damn player base is so low, we cant get 30+ on all the servers we got now! Also its the fact of people not wanting it, IM is old and new shit such as Rouge one RP and shit of the sort. We just dont have the fucking time and player base to make it work

CW Admin

Blisk

Reaction score
I mean, there were server Ideas from before that we can ACTUALLY have happen. Such as FalloutRP. I have all the old content from that thing with...(can't remember the name but @Gray might). Anyways, eh it's not just IF you can get a player base it's HOW you're gonna go about it to set it apart from every other server.

Korjak

Reaction score
idk why you guys keep trying to bring back ideas that have died.

hooooooooooooonestly if you want to improve this community with a server idea than think of something like original or something that has not been done before, OR try to revive an RP gamemode that died ages ago.

Competition between servers such as CW and IM are just too big for a starting server to become as great unless there is a ton of players that will back it up like Superior Servers did with their CW.

You need a good foundation for a strong house.

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
idk why you guys keep trying to bring back ideas that have died.

hooooooooooooonestly if you want to improve this community with a server idea than think of something like original or something that has not been done before, OR try to revive an RP gamemode that died ages ago.

Competition between servers such as CW and IM are just too big for a starting server to become as great unless there is a ton of players that will back it up like Superior Servers did with their CW.

You need a good foundation for a strong house.

Agreed, the fact that we keep trying to make new servers anyways is literally killing us. Its separating the community and lowering the overall playerbase on most servers.

Ryan790790

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.