• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

I'm Saffy

Saffy

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Saffy! I am not a hard core gamer or anything because, well, I don't have time time after having 2 kids and being a full time student but I do play games when I have a chance. I used to play wow3 but I haven't been able to afford it since I had the second child, money's been tight. So I play Diablo 3 and sometimes swtor but it's been a while since I've played swtor. I'm always looking for new games to try just haven't really found one I've stuck with that I've really liked other than diablo.

I'm a photography major and that's what I do, take pictures!

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to GameRebels Saffy! I hope you enjoy your time here/

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Yayyy!

Thanks for joining @Saffy! :) Glad you found the time to do so. We are brand new. Just getting around to things. Not much to do yet, so hopefully you stick around to see how awesome we become!

Hopefully we can find time once again in the future to be able to game together once more.

Saffy

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome Jack!

Hey Jordan! I'll stick around, just busy with my classes but I'll try to continue dropping in and out between the time when I'm done with homework and such.. and I would like that! I miss playing games with my friends, especially you and Linds!