• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

I'm replaying a favorite game on the WiI U

Jasmine2015

Reaction score
I was able to borrow a game from my uncle and it's Windwaker for the WiI U. I have already played the GameCube version when I had my GameCube years ago. What I like is the fact that I can check the map on the Wii U while sailing the ocean. On the GameCube version I always had to pause to switch between menus. I'm at the part where I have to find the 8 shards of the triforce. It's also convenient that I can play on the pad incase someone wants to watch TV and then I can use my headphones to hear the game. I would turn the volume off but then my rhythm would be off every time I wanted to use the wind waker and I really like the music.

AndroidOS

Reaction score
I've played both the original and the HD remake, and I loved it both times. The updates in the remake are good too - the faster sail and reduced number of triforce shards make the game even more enjoyable.

What's your favourite part of the game?

Jasmine2015

Reaction score
My favorite part of the game was when I realized that Zelda and tetra was the same. Then I got to thinking why did Zelda become so pale looking when clearly tetra has a nice tan to her. When Zelda goes incognito you get to see more sides to her personality. There is the princess side and then the risk taking adventure side.