• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

I'm Piracy

Nokturnal

Reaction score
Decon said:
I am itzDecon. -.- My Skype was stolen, before then I would get DDoSed constantly on it, I haven't been able to get it back and still have only an idea of who took it. Whoever did take it just did it to piss me off. I abandon my AIM a while ago because of harassment and annoying people daily. I still have access to my AIM and don't use it, my Skype is gone, and I did make these.

As the other users may say, "Prove it!", but if you really are Decon, at least you know that I have your back if someone wants to claim your work as theirs ;) :]

P

Piracy

Nokturnal said:
Decon said:
I am itzDecon. -.- My Skype was stolen, before then I would get DDoSed constantly on it, I haven't been able to get it back and still have only an idea of who took it. Whoever did take it just did it to piss me off. I abandon my AIM a while ago because of harassment and annoying people daily. I still have access to my AIM and don't use it, my Skype is gone, and I did make these.

As the other users may say, "Prove it!", but if you really are Decon, at least you know that I have your back if someone wants to claim your work as theirs ;) :]

LcXn2Y1gsC.png

Proof.