• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

im death omen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Omenâ„¢

Reaction score
Hi im death omen yes im from another site but i also have a site which is under construcrtion so if u wana join up ask me for link cuz i will not spam my site here due to respect. Thnk u

Anthony

Reaction score
Welcome but I don't think telling people your site via pm is a good idea and would advise not to please.

MrCreaper69

Reaction score
Please don't say that

Anyway of advertisement is not appreciated here nor is it anywhere else that post alone is actually advertising...

Please read rules Please be active and Welcome

Zahreah

Reaction score
Welcome to ptm. If you are found advertising you will recieve a ban.

Please read the rules

MrCreaper69

Reaction score
Ok well you were saying ask me for a link if you want the link and im guessing that will be done through so how is that not planning on advertising through pm?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Welcome to ProTechModz if you need help or have a question feel free to pm me or make a thread in the Ask the Staff Section.

Thank you

Motion

Reaction score
Xige Time said:
Ok well you were saying ask me for a link if you want the link and im guessing that will be done through so how is that not planning on advertising through pm?

Aren't you technically breaking the rules as well now, your mini modding.

MrCreaper69

Reaction score
Not really im just informing him that he is breaking the rules i am not saying "BAN HIM" "CLOSE THIS ITS POINTLESS" "THIS GUY IS GAY" :7

Status
Not open for further replies.