• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

If you won a million dollars..

Hidden308

Reaction score
What would you do if you won $1 million?

I'd buy the most expensive computer parts and build the best computer imaginable for the ultimate gaming experience. Probably buy amazing gaming gear and invest the rest.

haze

Reaction score
Your post pretty much epitomizes what I would do should I win a million dollars lol but I would keep some aside for my family and my later life because its always good to have a bit of money stashed aside incase something happens in my view. I'd buy one of those big 3D game simulator things though, that would be awesome. :p

gktime

Reaction score
I would use a lot of it to pay for college and get a car, also use it to pay for daily needs, get a few leisure things, and donate like half of it to charity.

Eternal

Reaction score
Invest some of it in stocks, and put the rest in the bank, lol.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Stocks? Oooh risky. Should start some online business :p

Eternal

Reaction score
Online business isn't a bad idea either, didn't really think about that.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Yeah an online business would be a LOT of fun too.

Himiko

Reaction score
First I would pay off my family's debt then, buy one sport car. Maybe buy a house with a media room for a 80in screen, some games. Lots of vodka. Invest the rest if I have any.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Yes debt is a big one. Sports car eh? Probably under a $100,000 one if you want to keep some of that money!

gktime

Reaction score
No one besides me and Joe would donate? Come on people. There are people out there who have been abandoned and don't have anything. The least you could do is give a little.

K1ngN0thing

Reaction score
I'd donate half to NASA, give some to my family, spend some on things I don't need, invest some, donate some to feed and educate those who can't afford it, and save the rest. NASA's budget is being cut, and they barely get anything as it is, especially when compared to the 40+ billion dollar a year military budget. It's absurd. Think of what we might discover! There are potentially untapped minerals that could change the face of energy and technology forever! Imagine what we could learn!

dexterlablab1

Reaction score
If I won a million dollars, the first thing I would do is get rid of any debts I may have. Then, I'd buy a new house and car. After that, I'd bank some of it and invest a little. After that, I'd give whatever is left to some sort of charity that I KNOW will put my donation to proper use.

MoonCookieChan

Reaction score
I'd spend it on a house, get rid of any old debts, buy some new clothes, and put the rest in savings.

Eva999

Reaction score
Pay off my student loans and put the rest in a bank/investments.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Well chances are you would be with that one person, so what would you do with it? :p

death180

Reaction score
Put it all in the bank, at 5% interest I will make 50k a year. I don't have debts to pay off nor do I buy much so I could easily get by on that. For the first year I will have a job though, after that I don't have too keep working, but if I want to then I will. But I want to be a filmmaker so it would be nice to devote all my time to it.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Put it all in the bank, at 5% interest I will make 50k a year. I don't have debts to pay off nor do I buy much so I could easily get by on that. For the first year I will have a job though, after that I don't have too keep working, but if I want to then I will. But I want to be a filmmaker so it would be nice to devote all my time to it.

That's a pretty nice and well thought out plan. I suppose quitting your job would be a bad thing to do at first, and I would have to agree on keeping it for another year.