• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

If You Can Think of a Nickname about How you Play, it Will be...

Deathisue

Reaction score
My nickname would be "GoodFighterBadShooter" because I am very good in almost all types of games, but not in shooting, I am really bad and it is the most difficult genre to dominate for me.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
The adventurer :sunglasses: Because i always choose the hard and the danger things in the game, even if i have some easy ways but no, it's not me :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:
The adventurer that does all the side quests, does all the exploration, but completely skips the main quest. Then when you're level 50 and have all the items and skills, the main quest which you haven't started and is still billed at level 6 would sound incredibly boring, so you start the game all over trying to do something else. Rinse and repeat, and you got my Skyrim playthrough.

Jameson

Reaction score
My gaming personality is one that requires me to slowly learn and understand a game.You can beat me once or twice, but once I beat you, you will never defeat me again.I think the best nickname I could give myself is "Black Panther", because you will never see me coming.

Khalil A

Reaction score
I will probably call myself "The strategic" or "The scientist". Because I try to scientifically analyze the game and understand its way of working and I start looking for hidden possibilities or tips ! For example, I have read the stories of Assasins before playing Assasin's creed to understand the context and honestly I learn a lot like this !

castills

Reaction score
Since I like to heal other players (and myself!), I"d be HealsOnWheels, Meeeedic!, or QueenBuff. I used the last in my first online game, Fiesta Online. I use the other two on healing macros as a fun twist.
Look out for someone yelling "%T has crashed. Reboot Y/N?"...often

WarVet

Reaction score
I will probably call myself "The strategic" or "The scientist". Because I try to scientifically analyze the game and understand its way of working and I start looking for hidden possibilities or tips ! For example, I have read the stories of Assasins before playing Assasin's creed to understand the context and honestly I learn a lot like this !

I used to be like that. But after a few years into gaming, i don't really feel like exploring every inch of every corner that was left to be explored. Mainly because i work nowadays and my free time is precious. Which is another excuse to say that i want to hack and slash my way out of everything haha

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I think it has to be the Supportive Chicken for me. I play Defense of the Ancients 2 and most of the time I play in the support position. I do my best to save our core team members from dying even if it means dying in their place. It really suits me to play in a support role since I put others first almost all the time and that has been my mindset for a long time now.
It's chicken too because I spam playing as a hero that is a bird, but is called a chicken by enemies at times as a joke.

SimplyD

Reaction score
I love videogames, but sadly, I don't have the motor reflexes and finger dexterity to be a good gamer. I am purely a spectator. I love watching good and skillful players rack points or finish a particular game. I'd probably call myself "The Delegator" because whenever the hard stages approaches, I give the controls to someone more "formidable." to get passed that stage or to finish the game. What's your nickname?

I am into jewel games so I would call myself the Jewel Maiden. I have already finished jewel games and each time I finished one, I would again look for another jewel game. But they have to have levels for me to like it.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
Yeah, just like all fighting games. The "Fatality" stuff where you beat up the losing character needs a ton of combos though. You can Youtube the stuff but it involves ripping the arms off, breaking the legs, neck, etc; until you basically destroy your enemy. it involves tons of combos that have faster sequences and it will end if you don't input the correct combo within the time limit.

Oh, nice! I'll check that out when I have time. But which one is better? Tekken or Mortal Kombat?

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Can't really say. It differs for everyone who played. Tekken is more of button combos and attacks based on martial arts, Mortal Kombat is more environment based (you can use the environment to your advantage) and more on brutality and gore rather than perfecting combos. Each have their own fan base and I don't think there's a common ground between the two. For me I played more Tekken than Mortal Kombat, so I say Tekken since I know of the characters per se.

mcbryan

Reaction score
I would probably call myself "The Addicted". You don't have to ask anymore why it is because of it's already from the words itself. I am addicted to games since I was a child and I won't deny it. Even though I am at work I still playing games on my mobile that how addicted I am.

Thammy

Reaction score
LIONEL MESSI! Especially when it comes to soccer games..I'm mostly swift and untouchable with the ball..when it comes to shooting games, call me "American Snipper" you already know what that is*loool*..when it comes to racing games, you can call me Benzo! Hehehe!

Thammy

Reaction score
I would probably call myself "The Addicted". You don't have to ask anymore why it is because of it's already from the words itself. I am addicted to games since I was a child and I won't deny it. Even though I am at work I still playing games on my mobile that how addicted I am.
Haha! Bryan! It's a good thing you can manage gaming with work! I doubt if i can. Anyway i generally find it difficult to divide my attention, maybe that's why it's so