• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

If You Can Think of a Nickname about How you Play, it Will be...

lamanlupa

Reaction score
I love videogames, but sadly, I don't have the motor reflexes and finger dexterity to be a good gamer. I am purely a spectator. I love watching good and skillful players rack points or finish a particular game. I'd probably call myself "The Delegator" because whenever the hard stages approaches, I give the controls to someone more "formidable." to get passed that stage or to finish the game. What's your nickname?

ScorpionWaterfall

Reaction score
Speed Ninja. Yeah, I know it needs some work! :D Those are the kinds of characters that I like, though. I like the quick characters in any game that requires a fight. I'm not really big on the games where you can't pick or customize your characters.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Maleficus.
Maleficus is latin for mischevious or evil-doing. It is often used as a loose translation for evil-doer.
In most games I like to play the evil / dark side. So I think it suits well.

-hg- Andrew Wilson

Reaction score
The stormtrooper because i fire all 30 boolet at enemy on csgo and only one or two hit them

ulfhedin

Reaction score
Ulfhedin, it is old Norse for hidden wolf. In fps games I play scouts, recon, and snipers and keep my character out of sight. I play many stealth games, Assassin Creed, Thief, The Elder Scrolls, Styx: Master of Shadows, etc... I am the wolf that strikes from the shadows, or the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Corzhens

Reaction score
Hook Shooter is my permanent moniker in my NBA days because the hook shot is my favorite style of shooting the basketball. At first it was Hooker until one colleague said that hooker has a bad meaning. Oh, okay, so we unanimously agreed with Hook Shooter and the name stuck. Maybe if I'm going to play the new games now, I will continue to use that name.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
The Best Gamer Ever, because as you might imagine I'm the best gamer ever! Nobody can beat me!
Just kidding... actually, it would probably be something similar to "The Hero that never surrender". I love to play hard games, and even if I struggle a lot I never give up. Lame nickname probably, but that's what fit me the most...

Zyni

Reaction score
Yeah, I can't really think of anything cool right now. I guess the most descriptive, most accurate, would be "old school." I wish there was a better way to say that without the word "old" in there, ha ha. I love the classic version of WoW and how games like that used to be played. The newer generations seem to want everything to be easy mode. I like a bit of a challenge.

Hmm.. since I'm always looking for something new to play, I guess I could also be called "newb," since that's what I'll be every time I start a new game.

Gladdy

Reaction score
''Spray n Pray'' - because that's what I do in FPS, haha, I still remember when I played CoD4 and it had a lot of weak spots in some walls which you could spray and get so many kills. Let's just say I abused those :) people hated me for it.

or maybe for RPG games, I'd definitely be ''The Dresser'' since it takes me literally one hour to make a character. I try out every possible skin/face/nose/mouth/hat/clothes/tattoo available in the game.

AnthonyB

Reaction score
Lol, my nickname would probably be "Stoned" or something. I always and only play the game while I'm high. At my age now, I really don't see any other way. I think I'm a bit ADHD when it comes to doing anything. I can never focus on anything unless it has to do with my job, so I made this thing where the only time I play games is when I'm smoking, and vice versa. That way I can just associate them with each other. I know it doesn't make sense, but in my brains stupid way of working, it does. It actually helps me… I don't smoke weed excessively anymore, and it's the same with my game playing. Hence, me not being too much of a dirty couch potato anymore. But anyway, that's probably what my nickname would be. Stoned…

Denis_P

Reaction score
At the risk of giving myself too much credit or sounding arrogant, I'd probably give myself the name "Bullseye." This is simply because whenever I play any games that involve any form of ranged combat (guns, bows and arrows, throwing knives, you name it) I always go for the headshot and nearly never miss. Just last night I was playing Just Cause 2 and I'd say probably 98% of my kills were headshots, the others being due to random explosions. Same with when I used to play Battlefield games, I'd almost always play Recon and I'd never settle for anything less than a headshot. I get irritated if an enemy doesn't go down with one shot, so I just practiced until I could get headshots nearly every time.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Im always using "ESTRANGHERO" or stranger in english. I like the way it sounds and also what it meant. I also use that because if its a new game, it's a new world and I am new so, I am a stranger of that new wolrd.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I think I would probably called Cheese, based on the character from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. I'm not generally that annoying, but I'm totally random and would do crazy stuffs just for a laugh in the game. I often don't take the games I play seriously and play it mostly just for fun. I still remember taunting zombies in State of Decay just so I could crouch before they grab me which leads to a dodge.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
Mine would be "The Ace". Since I Ace all the games I've played. NBA, WWE, CS:GO. I don't play games that I know I'm not good at, or maybe "The Brain" would fit me better.

StolenKid

Reaction score
Funny thing, I've been using StolenKid since 2008, It has no reason, I just thought of a cool name and that was it, but I got used to it so much that all of my friends call me "stolen" like a real nickname, I really like it.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
"Finisher", because I don't stop playing a game until I finish every. single. thing. on the game. If the game has a built in completion percentage, that would be my basis. If not, I'll finish the achievements on Steam. Then I check every quest, every side quest, every dungeon, every area. I learn everything I can on a game, and then I move on to the next one.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Mine would be "The Ace". Since I Ace all the games I've played. NBA, WWE, CS:GO. I don't play games that I know I'm not good at, or maybe "The Brain" would fit me better.
Ah, the top score chaser type? I mostly just finish the game 100%, I don't care about time limits or speed runs, or even grinding to get top score in arcade games. I think those types are too frustrating especially if you are a few seconds too long when trying to do a perfect speedrun and you have to do it all over again.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Prpbably Robocop or The Conservative, because I like to play games strictly by the rules and try not to abuse anything, I also like to make it as realistic as possibly, for example I do not like using gun skins on FPS games as a feel they are unrealistic and stupid. Or with BF1 I use actual tank or airplane tactics as opposed to doing what works in the game.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
Ah, the top score chaser type? I mostly just finish the game 100%, I don't care about time limits or speed runs, or even grinding to get top score in arcade games. I think those types are too frustrating especially if you are a few seconds too long when trying to do a perfect speedrun and you have to do it all over again.

Yeah, I'm a competitive type of person, I beat all my friends, it even got to the point that they don't want to be matched with me. I'm not a fan of speedruns games, but the FPS, Sports Games and Strategy Games.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I think I could be like "WhereTheHellAmI" because every time that I play a game like CoD or any other shooting game I spend like a hole minute looking where is my character and when I found out where am I there is an enemy trying to kill me lol.