• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

If anyone wants to add me

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Xbox- Strom6898 I play Halo, GTA, and a littler cod (I only have an Xbox 1 for the Halo series but I still try to spread out)
PS4- Strom6898 I play No Mans Sky, GTA, A little cod, NBA2k16, ( I am Primary a PS4 Player when it comes to game systems.)

I'm banned from EA....hense why no EA games are listed... (But matt why are u banned.... They say I charged back. I called them sat on the phone for 4 hours then got an email how they weren't gonna unban me)

Miller

Reaction score
Do you have ps3? I've invested to much money in my computer to get a ps4 :p

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Xbox- Strom6898 I play Halo, GTA, and a littler cod (I only have an Xbox 1 for the Halo series but I still try to spread out)
PS4- Strom6898 I play No Mans Sky, GTA, A little cod, NBA2k16, ( I am Primary a PS4 Player when it comes to game systems.)

I'm banned from EA....hense why no EA games are listed... (But matt why are u banned.... They say I charged back. I called them sat on the phone for 4 hours then got an email how they weren't gonna unban me)

UPDATE: My Xbox 1 Broke :( So I now use my 360 which i have about 60 games for and im not banned on EA... so If anyone wants to add Matt 6868

StolenKid

Reaction score
Sadly I only have PS3 and PC, so if you want to add me on steam: StolenBoy.