• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

I made a Christmas banner just for fun :)

Maui

Reaction score
Idc if you use this or not, but if you're looking for a christmas banner
I already got the property sizes so here it is:
16j22k9.png

Pluto

Reaction score
it looks very nice, Thank you for the festivities!

Ace

Reaction score
Umm, looks ok. Doesn't really suit PTM's colour scheme and you should give credit for the template you used for effect round the PTM text, both in your signature and the one in this thread.

Maui

Reaction score
Ace, the logo in my signature is made by ACL, but the one i made in the banner is my own design, i used no template in the banner at all.
and it completely matches the color scheme, i got the color codes directly from the banner already there

Ace

Reaction score
ProEliteModding said:
Ace, the logo in my signature is made by ACL, but the one i made in the banner is my own design, i used no template in the banner at all.
and it completely matches the color scheme, i got the color codes directly from the banner already there
The logo is the same, but just the background is transparent. The current logo is 3D, 2D text just wouldn't suit. On top of that, the black background where the snow is, doesn't go with ANY shade of black in the HEADER.

Maui

Reaction score
That's true, but i was just making it for fun, i don't expect them to actually use it.

ViperPTM

Reaction score
That's a perfect reason to make it. If it's not for your enjoyment, you never get better, and it's just boring. :D

For the Graphic part, I like that it's plain and simple, and the text looks good regardless of what it goes with. Great work on this. :)

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Looks good, I actually may use this :)