• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

I am The Godfather.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello GR,
First of all before I introduce myself, welcome to GameRebels!
I am one of three Founders of the forum, the other two being @Jordan and @Jack and I would happily answer any and/or all of your questions.

Anyways, moving on.
My name is Blake and I'm a 16 year old from Australia who has a passionate interest in the web. I'm primarily a front-end web developer however I'm not afraid to delve into some back-end work. I also develop small applications for desktop based in C#, including dodgy browsers (by dodgy I mean malfunctioning, nothing malicious), text-based and graphical games (not that they were really of quality) and just random things that I decided to do when overcome with boredom.
Outside of my life (the internet), I generally enjoy skating (whenever I have the time + effort), eating, sleeping and watching TV because I'm also primarily lazy.

Anyways, there's my introduction for you.
How about making your own now so we can meet you?!

Yours sincerely,
The Godfather.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh trust me, I've tried that. However not with python, something easier... html. I'm hoping she just didn't like it due to its simplicity. I'll try getting her to start with a C based language I think, that way I can help her more if she gets stuck and see how she goes.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Perhaps ever come to the realization that some people are not interested in programming? :p

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Well duh, but there's no harm in trying to get her to learn :D

Last edited:

Michael

Reaction score
Hello there Criminal or Godfather,
I'm glad to see you on this wonderful forums and nice idea when you founded it.