• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

I Am A New Member Who Would Like To Be Friends With Everyone

SimplyD

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a married woman from the Philippines. We have a 26-year-old daughter, now a doctor in her first year of the 5-year residency.

I know most of you here are very young but still, I want to try this site and know some things from young minds.

I am also fond of playing games on my smartphone so maybe I can learn some nice games you are also raving about here.

Good day everyone, I hope I am welcome here.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Game Rebels. You're more than welcome here and we hope you enjoy your stay!

As you're fond of playing games on your mobile, feel free to check out our mobile gaming section here: https://www.gamerebels.com/forums/mobile/ :)

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to GR!!! I'm into mobile gaming a bit as I use it a lot either when I'm going on a trip or when I'm bored at work or some other event... Maybe I could reccomened you to a few games but depends on exactly what you are into! :)

SimplyD

Reaction score
Welcome to GR!!! I'm into mobile gaming a bit as I use it a lot either when I'm going on a trip or when I'm bored at work or some other event... Maybe I could recommend you to a few games but depends on exactly what you are into! :)

Thank you for welcoming me. I am too into gaming especially when I am having my quarterly medical check-up. Sometimes, because I am so into doing the game, I don't notice that the secretary is already calling my name to be the next to go inside the doctor's office for the check-up.
Can you suggest to me some nice Jewel games wherein there are a tier of levels to play.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
You guys this gullible? This is obviously some kind of scam account.