• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Humble Request

Gamzrok24

Reaction score
So I'd like to make a humble request. No idea what else to do, so I figured i'd whore myself here in an attempt to get something.

I want For Honor soooo bad. I played it during the closed and open beta and loved every minute of it.

Problem is, I'm broke AF. I'm in college, and don't have the money to buy a $60 game, so I've decided to come here to ask if anyone would be willing to buy it for me. Again, I realize I'm practically whoring myself for this game, but that's ok, I could take a shot at my pride every once in a while.

I'm willing to do things in return (if in my power) such as make an extensive PAC for you on the server, or something of those means.

Again, I don't expect anyone to do this for me, but if you do I'd be eternally grateful.

-Gamzwhore, out.

swag

Reaction score
go to your college cafeteria and stuff as many cheerios as you can into your backpack. sell for ez $

Ace1649

Reaction score
Damnit Gamz I don't need to worry about the debt I'm going into cause of USC you son of a bitch. Not to mention med school, fuckin rip me.

Wyvern_EN

Reaction score
give good suck, you'll see that your wish is granted.

swag

Reaction score
Damnit Gamz I don't need to worry about the debt I'm going into cause of USC you son of a bitch. Not to mention med school, fuckin rip me.
youre gonna need a lot of cheerios

Gamzrok24

Reaction score
go to your college cafeteria and stuff as many cheerios as you can into your backpack. sell for ez $
Problem is, I'm broke AF. I'm in college,

Boi.

I'm getting my PH.D Eventually so uh... yeah I do 8D

What kinda shit is this?
A whoring.

give good suck, you'll see that your wish is granted.
Is an internet sucking ok?

$10 an hour for sucking dick. Only for me.
so 6 hours straight of oral? Rip you. Can you imaging the torture of a 6 hour blowjob?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeal

Reaction score
Ehhhh... For Honor isnt' that great. Just Red Box it. What I did. I finished the story, tried the multiplayer... meh.

Daytona211

Reaction score
Ehhhh... For Honor isnt' that great. Just Red Box it. What I did. I finished the story, tried the multiplayer... meh.
I still don't know how redbox is even still a thing. It's like blockbuster but automated