• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How's it going everyone?

nisskrystal1982

Reaction score
Good morning!

Just found this forum and thought I would say hello! I have been a gamer since I was young. Unfortunately, I don't get the chance to play very often because life and the world often need more attention than the gamer in me.
I love to play games like Assassin's Creed, God of War, Dishonored, etc. But I still love to play the old school Nintendo and Super Nintendo games. I got my daughter hooked on Super Mario World over the weekend!
Hope to get to know some of you!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to Game Rebels!

I still have yet to finish my Dishonored game. It seems every time I start to play it again, something else comes up xD
Regarding Assassin's Creed. It is one of my favourite game series!

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
Welcome to the community! I've never played AC or Dishonored, so I can't speak on those. GoW is awesome though! Fun stuff.

Last edited:

flynnsarcade

Reaction score
Hey nisskrystal1982, Just joined myself and like you been a gamer since childhood and play games on nintendo and super nes as often as I can. I'd like to try virtual reality, I think it might be the future of gaming!

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Welcome!

Dishonored seemed like a great game, I just never picked it up. Do you recommend it?
What is your favorite assassin's creed game?

Hope you have a great time here!

lexinonomous

Reaction score
Hello to you as well!
It's going pretty boring on my end. I've been spending the night on forums and trying to sort out some drama on the front of my friendships. I'm sorry you don't get to play as often as you'd like. Hopefully the forum can be a place for you to check out what's going on.