• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How would you rate call of duty WWII?

Martinsx

Reaction score
Call of Duty World War II is the latest game on my radar to play lately and I would definitely love to hear about your opinions from those who have played it already in order to enable me make up my mind fast about the getting the game.

I have actually seen the game advert both on YouTube and some movies that I watched, truthful the game looked great but I still need players ex and opinion before making any moves.

So therefore, on the scale of 1 to 10, what would be your rating on the game Call of Duty World War II?

leeyong

Reaction score
I'd say 8.5. It's definitely very good, but not that great.

COD WW2 is a major change to the trend of the series. The prior version was a futuristic one, but this one takes us back into the scenes of the Allied vs Nazi environment. I like the graphics very much as the scenes and views were visually breathtaking. The weather effects were great too I must say.

In terms of gameplay in the campaign, well its quite different as you can not rely on advanced technologies that would make you beat all the enemies. No exosuits or drones to help you out, but instead you need your team in order to succeed in missions. With that, you cannot be Rambo-like soldier and open fire every time. Patience therefore is a key in this game,as well as teamwork. Still present are missions that are of different nature, like stealth, sniping and mortars. These are what I usually look forward in COD games.

As a whole, I'm satisfied with COD WW2 campaign and maybe exceeded my expectations, but not that much. I think it has some things that could have been improved like some mild hitching and well I noticed some inconsistencies in the storyline, which are minor any way. Nevertheless, you should definitely get it and try it for yourself.

Referal

Reaction score
I would really Rate Call of Duty judging on its Beta I used on Steam as per its controls and lag I will rate it 7.5/10 as it lags a lot and gameplay is a bit short and controls where terrible No saying I didn't like the game I liked it but they needed to work this issue especially for team players out there on Steam as its a big company other then that if they fixed this issue I might give it a 9/10 once they fix it.

Jean-Luc Picard

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I mean the game was good for a while it just got boring as everyone else spend 24/7 on it ya know ?

Referal

Reaction score
I mean the game was good for a while it just got boring as everyone else spend 24/7 on it ya know ?
Yea same goes to their other games they need new games but different game like instead of FPS make it Roleplay