• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How to win lots of tickets in Harpoon Lagoon

lindbergh

Reaction score
My girl is kinda addicted to the arcade game Harpoon Lagoon. Whenever we visit the arcade, the goes straight to the Harpoon Lagoon machine. The problem is, she spends a lot of tokens for the game but only gets a few tickets.
harpoon-lagoon-screenshots1.jpg

For those of you who are wondering what Harpoon Lagoon is, an arcade game wherein you are given 10 harpoons to gather as many fish as you can. The more fish you capture, the more tickets. The bigger the fish you capture, the more tickets. She's able to get some fish but only a few. Does anybody have any experience with this game?

Gladdy

Reaction score
Nope, I have never heard about this game before. Can I ask what's the point of the tickets? You said that captured fishes give you the tickets but what can you do with those? Are they exchangeable for something? I tried Googling the name of the game to try it out but it took me to some other one where you're sat on a boat at the top of the ocean.

I'd love to give it a try myself since it doesn't seem bad as a time waster while you wait in queue for other games :D

lindbergh

Reaction score
It's not that popular online because I think it's exclusively an arcade game. Some games in arcades like Harpoon Lagoon gives players tickets. And you're right, these tickets could be exchanged for items like stuffed toys, board games, food, school supplies, sports equipment, and many more. The more tickets you have, the better items you could get.

I've searched google for some techniques for this game but unfortunately found nothing. I did find some gameplay video in YouTube but that's it. :(