• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How to Get Free Android App's

TheDerpKing

Reaction score

How to get FREE Android App's

1.) Go to www.4shared.com
2.) Go to the Apps Sections
3.) Download & Play

Q - Do they Auto-Update?
A - No. But Most of the time when an Update is Released it will be on there asap.

Quite Simple, But alot of people don't know about it.

Zahreah

Reaction score
This is actually something a lot of people know.
However you missed the part allowing Apps from Unknown Sources to be installed ;)

TheDerpKing

Reaction score
*Some People know.

If you go on HF ride riderally no one knows lel

overcast

Reaction score
I think 9Apps and Amazon Apps are also not very much known. But they have some good games listing. And you can find plenty of games for free and paid. I have seen some of the games with interesting levels for free. So it was nice experience on those two apps network. 4Shared seems to be a good place to download the apps.

SashaS

Reaction score
As far as I know, 4shared is probably one of the trustworthier sites, but I would still be weary downloading fishy apk's from the internet. There are a lot of these "Free APK" sties that are really just virus breeding facilities in disguise. So I'd be weary. And at the same time, rather support the developer of the app instead of stealing their work. Its the right thing to do after all.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I usually go on the Play Store. There are so many apps and games available on there. I find this site to be trustworthy. I don't really download from any other sites.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Yeah, playstore is my goto guy in terms of downloading apps. Most of the things i need is there and free.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
I'm...not sure how legal that is. I know some apps' prices are simply a rip-off, but that doesn't exactly make piracy admissible. Both the Playstore and App Store have dozens of free games, try to support small developers if you can.
If you want to get some Play Store credit to buy games with, try Google Opinion Rewards. You can use it for in-app purchases as well. It's pretty slow, but still better than downloading some shady .apk.

zeedollar

Reaction score
If I ever need to install an android game, I just go over to play store. Really you get all you ever wanted to install on the store, plus you are assured that you won't be installing any fishy apps that might cause hard to your mobile device.

Joshmoy

Reaction score
If I ever need to install an android game, I just go over to play store. Really you get all you ever wanted to install on the store, plus you are assured that you won't be installing any fishy apps that might cause hard to your mobile device.
You just took these words out of my mouth. I can get almost any app on google play store. Some apps are free while you have to pay a little token for others. Although, i don't really stand for the credibility of most of the free apps on google play store. Some of the apps are really crappy and do not believe all the reviews you see.

john franklin

Reaction score
It is easy to get free android apps. You can download those apps from Google play store or other sources on the web. Google play store provides the most of the apps for free and they do not cost anything for using those.

overcast

Reaction score
You can find a lot of free games on 9apps and Amazon store. You can also find some clean games on FDroid. I know many games which are free from ad and the spyware inside the FDroid store. And there are lot of good games on the Google Play Store. As you can see that is another place worth checking out.