• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How old are you?

NecroWolf

Reaction score
I forgot you said you were 15. Took me a while to remember how tall I was at that age. (I'm so old now I forget lots of things. I have one daughter who is 18 as of last year.) I remember now, I was 6'4". I don't know how I forgot since that was the year we moved here, a big move for my family back then, from a one street light town to the 3rd largest city in this state; which doesn't mean much in this state. And I also remember I wasn't 6'6" when I was 18 either. I stayed at 6'4" from my 15th year until I was 21 then I grew 2 more inches and 2 shoe sizes, like shoes weren't hard enough to find as it was! :(
Oh yeah, also when we moved I went from being the tallest kid in school to being in a school with a dozen kids my height!

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
I forgot you said you were 15. Took me a while to remember how tall I was at that age. (I'm so old now I forget lots of things. I have one daughter who is 18 as of last year.) I remember now, I was 6'4". I don't know how I forgot since that was the year we moved here, a big move for my family back then, from a one street light town to the 3rd largest city in this state; which doesn't mean much in this state. And I also remember I wasn't 6'6" when I was 18 either. I stayed at 6'4" from my 15th year until I was 21 then I grew 2 more inches and 2 shoe sizes, like shoes weren't hard enough to find as it was! :(
Oh yeah, also when we moved I went from being the tallest kid in school to being in a school with a dozen kids my height!
Damn yeah havent grown much so i think im done which is fine by me lol I want to be a football player or baseball so my height is pretty normal