• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How often do you play?

jitendra0341

Reaction score
I usually play games for like 5 hours, After that I either have to go somewhere or i'm tired/hungry lol.
It differs sometimes when i'm speaking with friends and gaming. It also differs on the amout of fun i'm having. I get bored with games really easily, especially if I have nothing to do or no one to play with. :p

How often do you all play?
I usually play games for like 5 hours, After that I either have to go somewhere or i'm tired/hungry lol.
It differs sometimes when i'm speaking with friends and gaming. It also differs on the amout of fun i'm having. I get bored with games really easily, especially if I have nothing to do or no one to play with. :p

How often do you all play?
The playing hours is depend upon my mood.I play 3-4 hour in a stretch or just sit for some time and pass the time.Fun is the main factor which decide how many hours I need to play that game. At times time gap is required in after our work.Some day I don't get much time to play, other day there is lots of time to enjoy and fun.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Depends on how alluring the game is. If the game is just okay, I'll probably just play it for an hour daily until I finish it. If the game is really good, I'll play for 8 hours straight if I could I want to know how the story ends, I want to know all the secrets, and most of all, I really want to finish a good game 100%. That includes Steam achievements which can be a pain to do because they usually have gimmick achievements like beating the game in X hours or dying in the game below X number of times.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
When I was young, I play 6-10 hours on a computer shop, I don't own a PC before, and I eat takeouts while playing. I have a gaming addiction. As I get older, I have other priorities, so gaming hours got reduced to 1-3 hours.
I was the same, but I had little money as a kid so I could only afford 30 minutes to an hour after school of playing. That actually motivated me into focusing more on earning so I can get my own PC gaming rig, a great internet connection, and a good job with lots of free hours so I can do everything I want whenever I want. I'm 25 and I'm glad to say I did all those things, checked all those items back when I was 21.

overcast

Reaction score
Being a weekend right now I played for around 4 hours in the morning. And now I am off to do some of the web work online. And hopefully things do change here and there. That being said, I don't wish to play this game for long enough. I wish to just spend an hour or two the most and get back to other things.

thart

Reaction score
Recently, i play only in my free time. It's between 3 to 4 hours. Time you grow up, responsibility grow up too.

Moaz

Reaction score
Actually, I play on my Console or PC for 7 - 9 hours a day (It depends on my freetime) Well, That's harmful I believe but I can't stop gaming for no reason..I find gaming good for me and adventurous, but in reality too much of it is harmful for us.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
I was the same, but I had little money as a kid so I could only afford 30 minutes to an hour after school of playing. That actually motivated me into focusing more on earning so I can get my own PC gaming rig, a great internet connection, and a good job with lots of free hours so I can do everything I want whenever I want. I'm 25 and I'm glad to say I did all those things, checked all those items back when I was 21.

Nice! I was fortunate that renting in computer shops here are cheap. How much did your PC gaming setup cost? I'm thinking of having one.

Joshmoy

Reaction score
When I was younger, I used to enjoy gaming for four hours at a stretch but now, I can only spare about an hour to play soccer.

I only play the soccer game when my friends are around.

Okaviator

Reaction score
It all depends on the amount of free time I have available. When there's stuff I need to get done in real life, I'll get that done first. However, when I have free time available I can guarantee you that I spend all my time playing video games.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Nice! I was fortunate that renting in computer shops here are cheap. How much did your PC gaming setup cost? I'm thinking of having one.
I forgot the whole thing but I recently upgraded my graphics card to a 1060 6GB which cost about $250. I have 8 GB ram and a decent enough processor so most games run flawlessly without the need to overclock or think of upgrading the other parts. Still, I'm considering adding a cooling system this month just to optimize the PC even more.

StolenKid

Reaction score
I game between 3 to 5 hours on week days, after work, I sometimes pause to dinner or go to the bathroom, on weekends, haha another story, I play from 5 ro 8 hours and pause to eat or if I'm too tired I jus go out, have some smoke or watch a TV show and then I go back to gaming.

joegirl

Reaction score
Anytime between three to five hours weekends..I rarely play Mon to Thursday..hectic work schedule. I only play weekdays if I'm off work or I am not able to resist not trying a new game.

m33kuh

Reaction score
I play games almost everyday for like 3-5 hours.
I don't know maybe I am just a gamer by heart.

Lindsy90

Reaction score
During the week with classes going. I hardly ever play games unless it is in the late evening around 12-2, which gets rough because of classes at or the next morning. But if i am casted in a production and/or working on it, i only get a chance to play games on the weekends in the morning and afternoon due to going out with friends.
During the breack though, i have plenty of time to play games. I just don't play the all that much because i would rather watch television shows and movies , write or go exercise :)

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
I forgot the whole thing but I recently upgraded my graphics card to a 1060 6GB which cost about $250. I have 8 GB ram and a decent enough processor so most games run flawlessly without the need to overclock or think of upgrading the other parts. Still, I'm considering adding a cooling system this month just to optimize the PC even more.

Wow, that's a nice setup. Does having a cooling system work? Overheating is one of my main problem now.

Sino989

Reaction score
I really don't play that games for that long anymore just because I am so busy now I don't really have time to play them. I still play them obviously but not for hours at a time. I would say I play for about an hour a two when I can.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I game between 3 to 5 hours on week days, after work, I sometimes pause to dinner or go to the bathroom, on weekends, haha another story, I play from 5 ro 8 hours and pause to eat or if I'm too tired I jus go out, have some smoke or watch a TV show and then I go back to gaming.
What games do you play to stay for 8 hours at a time? I think I'll get bored with a game after that long unless it's really immersive and addicting like when I first played Witcher 3 and Skyrim. I haven't played games that long since those two; I just play a few hours daily even if I really like a game. Those 2 games really were on a different level.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Wow, that's a nice setup. Does having a cooling system work? Overheating is one of my main problem now.
I don't really know lol, I live in a fairly cold city so heating is not an issue, but it's always nice to have it set up in case I play something GPU intensive so the heat won't be as bad. It's fairly cheap (considering all the other prices of the other parts) so I would probably get it if I have some saved up this month. I really don't think I need it though.