Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More
  • Clone Wars Server is LIVE!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Garry's Mod server is active with players
    Join Us!

How much play time on your main WoW character?

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Beverly, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Beverly

Beverly New Member

Can you show a screenshot of how much time you have spent on your WoW character and share your stats for the account?

2. Zyni

Zyni New Member

I'm not going to do a screenshot or anything but last time I checked I had about 375 days played on the toon I mained for 6 years. I don't really have a main any more. I still have to see what's viable for WoD and decide what I'm going to play as a main.

3. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

I think around 180 days total? Quit around 3 years ago though. :p

4. Davidwhs

Davidwhs New Member

I've played many different characters. My main has about 400 or so days played. I've played that game for a LONG, LONG time.

5. globulon

globulon New Member

My longest played character would have to be my hunter. I've only logged a year on that character though. I definitely wasn't as hardcore a Wow player as some of you guys!

6. tournique

tournique New Member

I played 5 years as a warlock and then switched to a dk. The current DK doesn't appeal to me as much and im considering switching to something else.

7. Zyni

Zyni New Member

I mained a paladin for years. Now, I prefer disc priest. I don't really have a main now though, since I don't play on a regular basis any longer. I usually just log onto my veteran account for some lowbie PvP and play my little disc.

I may just grab a sub for a couple months this summer, just to check things out again. I do miss playing. I could always farm some gold while I'm subbed to pay for a couple of extra months. My daughter would love that idea.

What's your main? How long have you played?

8. Distilled

Distilled New Member

I mained hunter for like 3 years.

I am the plague of WoW haha with huntard.

I have played for 6 years on and off. Now I just wait for blizzards next big game!

9. Zyni

Zyni New Member

Ha, but huntards are such fun. :smiley:

They are much easier to play now as well (which may be good or bad, depending on your preference). You don't even need ammo now, and you don't have to keep your pets happy or anything. I think growl is even turned off by default, so you have to turn it on (no more forgetting in dungeon/raid and pulling mobs or a boss, ha ha).

It was never my main, but I did have a max level hunter that I liked to play from time to time. They were good in PvP at the time too.