• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How much play time on your main WoW character?

Beverly

Reaction score
Can you show a screenshot of how much time you have spent on your WoW character and share your stats for the account?

Zyni

Reaction score
I'm not going to do a screenshot or anything but last time I checked I had about 375 days played on the toon I mained for 6 years. I don't really have a main any more. I still have to see what's viable for WoD and decide what I'm going to play as a main.

Squigly

Reaction score
I think around 180 days total? Quit around 3 years ago though. :p

Davidwhs

Reaction score
I've played many different characters. My main has about 400 or so days played. I've played that game for a LONG, LONG time.

globulon

Reaction score
My longest played character would have to be my hunter. I've only logged a year on that character though. I definitely wasn't as hardcore a Wow player as some of you guys!

tournique

Reaction score
I played 5 years as a warlock and then switched to a dk. The current DK doesn't appeal to me as much and im considering switching to something else.

Zyni

Reaction score
I mained a paladin for years. Now, I prefer disc priest. I don't really have a main now though, since I don't play on a regular basis any longer. I usually just log onto my veteran account for some lowbie PvP and play my little disc.

I may just grab a sub for a couple months this summer, just to check things out again. I do miss playing. I could always farm some gold while I'm subbed to pay for a couple of extra months. My daughter would love that idea.

What's your main? How long have you played?

Distilled

Reaction score
I mained hunter for like 3 years.

I am the plague of WoW haha with huntard.

I have played for 6 years on and off. Now I just wait for blizzards next big game!

Zyni

Reaction score
Ha, but huntards are such fun. :smiley:

They are much easier to play now as well (which may be good or bad, depending on your preference). You don't even need ammo now, and you don't have to keep your pets happy or anything. I think growl is even turned off by default, so you have to turn it on (no more forgetting in dungeon/raid and pulling mobs or a boss, ha ha).

It was never my main, but I did have a max level hunter that I liked to play from time to time. They were good in PvP at the time too.

overcast

Reaction score
For me not more than 6 months. I am not actively playing with my main character. I play it on my friends account. So any random goes. But most of the time I have played with the main character for around 6 months or so. After that stopped playing with it for now. Hopefully playing later with the character.

valy

Reaction score
I have played a lot of characters, I like to change them from time to time and the only character that I have played for a long time was for almost 6 months. It probably is not that much for some of you but for me, this is a long time!

Referal

Reaction score
For me the longest I played this game for 200 days I mean who's counting :p this was 3 years ago as I stopped playing game as it got to old for me and there so so so many of alternatives to this game out there on the internet but I want to back and start playing this game again maybe in the year or 2