• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many hours?

Eliza

Reaction score
In a day, I don't play too long. At least I don't play as much as I used to. I think that I only spend about an hour a day playing games, two on a good day. I try to limit how much time I spend doing things that aren't productive. However, I used to play from the time I woke up until the time I went to sleep.

Sino989

Reaction score
I used to play for literally until I woke up until I was going to go to sleep but that's because I was really into the competitive scene on Call of Duty and it was really fun to me because my team and I was winning a lot of games and that's always fun. I don't really play that much anymore though just because I think I outgrew it.

SpitfireMase

Reaction score
Recently I can play games like hearthstone or Gwent for not very long each day and still accomplish a good bit, for larger, more expansive games like the Witcher or GTA, i like to set a good chunk of time aside for them. So what game I play really depends on what it is I have to do that day.

Maxthewriter

Reaction score
The amount of time I spend on gaming a day depends on my schedule for that day. I'm a very busy guy, but I make sûre I make out some time for cooling off. And what better way to do this than to grab a joystick?

Well, on the average, I spend 2hours playing games every weekdays. On weekends, I spend averagely 4 hours because this is when I get to play with and against friends and others.

castills

Reaction score
I tend to play 3 hours a day, but lately have not played much this past month. Once I get settled with a drink, perferably coffee, and the q settled, I'll be playing and playing until I need a coffee drink or I get yankef away!

JaiGuru

Reaction score
On a normal day I often get as little as one hour to play. Being an adult is less fun than it sounds, despite getting to eat junk food whenever I want. But given a holiday or a free weekend I will sit in front of the screen like a zombie for a solid 10 hours if I forget to get up to...well...handle my business. I am a bona fide junky and have been ever since the early years and I've got the carpal tunnel to prove it.

Joshmoy

Reaction score
Few years back, I couldn't do without gaming for at least either 3 hours every day. I'd play on my personal computer, switch to my console, end up with my phone and the cycle keeps going.

These days I get so busy sometimes to the extent that I just game for about 30 minutes to an hour. It all depends on work schedule!

alastor1

Reaction score
Currently playing Life is Strange (the free first episode) and I'm trying to figure if I'd want to get the rest of the episodes while the sale is still on (only 4 hours to go) and I got some games too this week. After that, I won't buy anymore games so I have to just set a few hours of play time every week to accommodate the few games I got. It's not the greatest strategy to manage game time but hey, it's a start.
I feel kind of life you, it's like there are only a few hours to play, but I don't care that much about it. I admit that sometimes I feel anxiety to play all day, when I remember that I can't, everything gets back to normal.