• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many hours?

StolenKid

Reaction score
I play the necessary, whenever I get home from work, I just go and play some 3 to 4 hours, on weekends I play from 5 to 7 hours.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
In my golden age (when I was a teenager :tonguewink:), I played for over 18 hours a day (sometiems, maybe more... depending on how much I was addicted to the game). Nowadays, I can't play for more than 3 hours a day. But I think for those who have a hectic pace of life like me, that amount of hours is enough.

megaanmaarie

Reaction score
If I'm playing, I'm playing for at least 3 hours minimum. I hate starting up a game and not getting a chance to make any head way while playing. So I'm really bad about playing for super long periods of time in one day. I always tell myself I'll do one more quest and stop, but it never stops after that one more quest.

jitendra0341

Reaction score
It depends on how much time you have to play your favorite game.Generally I play 15 to 30 hours a week.It exceeds in weekends.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
Well, I think that I use to play like between 3 to 5 hours per day, but I haven't play these days because I have to work, but there is always time to play a good game with my friends.

Gladdy

Reaction score
On an average day, I'd say anywhere between 1 to 3 hours but that depends on so many other factors. If I have tons of spare time, then I love to invest them into playing some of the games that I still want to finish. Some days, I have more real life responsibilities so I come home later and I can't afford to play much because I have to get ready for the next day, spend time with boyfriend and so on.

Luckily though, my boyfriend also games so we can often game together. It makes things easier when you share the same interests. I still remember when we were young we'd often spend long hours leveling up on different games together, haha.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Roughly 4600 on Gmod. I don't game as much as I used to because of my schedule. In the past, an easy 6-7 could go by on a daily basis. Especially during the weekends when I was free.

kenoobie

Reaction score
I usually have around 3 - 9 hours per day. It depends on the amount of work I have. If I dont have any work at all I could play all day and not really worry about anything.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
It depends actually. On a regular weekend I can play maybe 4-5 hours, but some times it's just 1 hour or nothing at all. I have jobs now so I can't really spend most of my days playing dragonslayer while helping the people in need. Someday, when I'm old, I hope I still have the desire to play games since I probably won't have much to do then.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I have only 972 hours.
I think it's not too much.
I have about 300 hours on Civ 3, 500 on Dota 2, and another 200 on Witcher 3. I didn't play Skyrim on Steam so there's no counter, but that probably reached the same number as yours, around 1000 hours through multiple playthroughs. Same with Witcher 3 I suppose, I only had the game on Steam for two playthroughs; I recall specifically I played around 5 playthroughs in the old one before I got the game on Steam to support the developers.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Before, i would work for 8 hours, play for 10-12 hours and sleep the remaining hours. That is daily. Day off, its almost the same because Im just changing the work time to play time. Now, im happy if i could play one game of mobile legend. About 30 mins a day of COC and 1 hour tops on Heroes Evolve

thart

Reaction score
I have about 300 hours on Civ 3, 500 on Dota 2, and another 200 on Witcher 3. I didn't play Skyrim on Steam so there's no counter, but that probably reached the same number as yours, around 1000 hours through multiple playthroughs. Same with Witcher 3 I suppose, I only had the game on Steam for two playthroughs; I recall specifically I played around 5 playthroughs in the old one before I got the game on Steam to support the developers.
Witcher 3, i've never played it before. What you can tell me about it to push me try it, because i heard lot of good things about it but not directly. But i didn't give any time for it, i don't know why.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Witcher 3, i've never played it before. What you can tell me about it to push me try it, because i heard lot of good things about it but not directly. But i didn't give any time for it, i don't know why.
You get incredibly large areas to roam around; the stories are amazingly well detailed and has multiple endings - both for the quest itself and in the game's main story, and you can fight large monsters for work.

Also, you can have sex with one of the main characters on top of a unicorn. Yes, you read that right.

ZXD22

Reaction score
I used to game as much as 8 hours a day back when I was 12 and had nothing else better to do. Now I have been working a lot with 2 jobs and maintaining an online business and also soon getting into investing in virtual currency profit trading so I barely play much. In my spare time I'd do a couple laps on Assetto Corsa or play TF2/BeamNG.Drive/SF4 with some buddies and college roommates. When I'm in school, I get a lot of spare time to game so maybe 4 hours a day when I'm stuck at the dorms.

msyukionna

Reaction score
Back in school and university days, I play on average 5-8 hours a day, clocking up to 20-hour days some times. Now that I work full time, gaming becomes a hobby. Only playing 10 hours on my PC or PSP on weekends, and an hour or so on my mobile before or after work - e.g. Candy Crushing on the potty :tongueclosed::tongueclosed: ... Don't grow up, people! Real life is hard:weary:

thart

Reaction score
You get incredibly large areas to roam around; the stories are amazingly well detailed and has multiple endings - both for the quest itself and in the game's main story, and you can fight large monsters for work.

Also, you can have sex with one of the main characters on top of a unicorn. Yes, you read that right.
Hahah no i didn't know that you can have sex there lol. What about the graphics? I didn't experienced before to have sex in a game :tongueclosed:

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Hahah no i didn't know that you can have sex there lol. What about the graphics? I didn't experienced before to have sex in a game :tongueclosed:
You can have sex with a ton of people there. It's kinda a side quest in the earlier games even. Graphics are better than most games to be honest. Cutscenes and the actual game are the same quality, so you don't get that immersion-breaking moment when the scene changes and the graphics changes. It's pretty good, you should try it, and with the low price of the Game of the Year edition you won't regret it.

thart

Reaction score
You can have sex with a ton of people there. It's kinda a side quest in the earlier games even. Graphics are better than most games to be honest. Cutscenes and the actual game are the same quality, so you don't get that immersion-breaking moment when the scene changes and the graphics changes. It's pretty good, you should try it, and with the low price of the Game of the Year edition you won't regret it.
With your words now you encouraged me to take a try in that game :smile: a ton of people lol, even guys haha.. what i love in a game is the graphic and the story.

alastor1

Reaction score
A few years ago I used to play a lot, when I had a lot of free time, but now, with the university I don't really have much time to spend on video games. Although my reduced time I always find a few moments to play my favorite games, normally I play for 2-3 hours per day, every week, but in the weekends, when I have more free time I can play 4-5 hours.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
A few years ago I used to play a lot, when I had a lot of free time, but now, with the university I don't really have much time to spend on video games. Although my reduced time I always find a few moments to play my favorite games, normally I play for 2-3 hours per day, every week, but in the weekends, when I have more free time I can play 4-5 hours.
Currently playing Life is Strange (the free first episode) and I'm trying to figure if I'd want to get the rest of the episodes while the sale is still on (only 4 hours to go) and I got some games too this week. After that, I won't buy anymore games so I have to just set a few hours of play time every week to accommodate the few games I got. It's not the greatest strategy to manage game time but hey, it's a start.