• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many hours?

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
The title pretty much explains the entire thread.

How many hours a day do you normally play on video games in a single day? You think you play to much?

swag

Reaction score
I have about 1398 hours in gmod and about the same in csgo

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score
In gmod in all I have around 6000 hours.

Thrall

Reaction score
1357 hours for gmod. And my friends think that's a lot

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
I have 1,661 hours.

Unturned: 139

CSGO: 103

Tropico 5: 45.2

Miles

Reaction score
Too many.

But usually 15-30 hours a week.

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
4030 in Gmod

However on my brothers computer I had about six hundred
so about 4600.

But yeah... I have no life... So fml

Aitherion

Reaction score
I'm excited. I'm approaching 2000 hours on GMod. Cheers, to having no life!

Denis_P

Reaction score
It ultimately depends on my schedule at the time. If I have lots of work and responsibilities to attend to, I typically try to make room for at least two to three hours of gaming every day, given that it's my favorite hobby. On the other hand, if I have a day off I can easily go anywhere between eight to twelve hours, with breaks for food and such of course. If I'm not working I can go that long every day and not get sick of it.

Pixie06

Reaction score
When I was still a teenager I could spend hours playing a game even the whole day at times. Nowadays things have changed. Due to my hectic work I can only play for 2 hours on weekdays. However on weekends I try to play for 5 or 6 hours. If my friends are with me then normally we spend more hours playing. It is more fun to play with my friends around.

valy

Reaction score
To be honest, i don't know, because I am playing on the road back home from work, and sometimes I play before to go to sleep. Let's say that i play around 2 hours a day, and in weekend I am playing more than 3-4 haours a day!

MLF

Reaction score
It goes in spurts.

I don't think I've done any gaming in the last couple months as my backlog is empty and there isn't anything out I want to play. However, Forza 7 is around the corner and once it drops, I'll likely play an hour a night religiously until I get most of the achievements unlocked.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
Nowadays I only play around 2-3 hours a day. Back then I used to play for around 12 hours a day, often times even playing in class using my phone and lowered by volume to avoid being detected. It was very unhealthy for me as there were times that I would go to sleep at 3am just to wake up around 5am to grind a few dungeons before class. Thank goodness I got bored of the games I was playing, otherwise, I wouldn't be here now and would probably still be losing my life in the game.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
I used to play 5-6 hours every day, but then life happened. Now I only play at night, usually for a couple of hours, and I go on until late during holiday or weekends (thankfully I don't sleep much).
I think I've currently reached a decent balance. We all need a time sink to distract ourselves, and videogames, if played for the right amount of time, do that just fine (and they're better than coffee at keeping you awake).

thart

Reaction score
I have only 972 hours.
I think it's not too much.