• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many Hours?

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
So I play a lot during summer, not a lot during the winter. So I play around 4-5 per week during the semester.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I play more in the summer, but still a lot during other seasons. Mostly on the weekends but I still get some solid hours during the weekdays.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Determines if i'm in the mood for gaming or not. If I am and i'm off work probably 4-5 hours, and during the summer I usually play less. I play the most during fall/winter though.

Eva999

Reaction score
I play probably about 4-5 hours a day, more on weekends if I'm not doing much.

0ver1oad

Reaction score
I probably play 2 hours a day, some days less, some more. I spend much more time online.

Irreligious

Reaction score
I used to play 8-9 hours a day, but nowadays I only play around 1 hour a week. In the summer I have more time, but I started working a few weeks ago I don't have time for nothing, only to browse some websites at work, like this one. :p

WajeehBJ

Reaction score
I have this really hectic schedule in the week days so I don't play video games in the week days at all. But week ends, they are meant for gaming when it comes to me. I play for, like, ten straight hours on week ends. Most of the times, I call my friends or cousins over to my place and we go multiplayer. As far as the seasons are concerned, I don't think they effect me much. I play as much in the summers as I do in the winters with the same schedule, no gaming on week days and "only" gaming on week ends. I don't know if ten straight hours is common or extraordinary, but if its common, its only because of my eye site. My head starts to hurt really bad when I stick my eyes on the T.V screen for more than nine hours, especially while playing games which use first person camera.

Epicfied

Reaction score
I definitely play more over breaks and on weekends. On school nights, I game 1-3 hours per night. On weekends I tend to game 5-10 hours per day. It seems a little excessive, but most times it's with friends. We take breaks. We do other things that just game. It's fun and very enjoyable.

Raderyx

Reaction score
I game around 3 hours a day. But sometimes, I just don't feel like gaming. I only play games with my friends since it's much more interesting to hang out and talk with someone while I game.