• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many gaming consoles do you have?

BeautifulAngel

Reaction score
So how many do you have?

I myself only own a PS2, however my parents own a Wii and Nintendo 64, my brother owns a PS3 and my boyfriend owns an Xbox 360 and I tend to play games with all of those consoles. To be honest I don't have a favourite console because there are some games only wii's have and some games only N64 has and so on. Plus sometimes I like different kind of games on different kind of consoles.

So how many consoles do you have?

Casper001

Reaction score
I have had Several Gaming consoles over my Life:

• PS1
  • PS2 -
  • PS3 -
  • XBOX360 -
  • Gamecube
  • Wii -
  • Megadrive
  • PSP -
  • DS
  • DSi -
  • DSiXL -
  • 3DS -

;p The ones with the '-' Are what I currently own

Hidden308

Reaction score
That's a lot Casper.

What is a Megadrive though?

Gamrpro

Reaction score
I just own a Nintendo Wii at the moment. I gave away all my consoles lol. I'm getting a PS3 very soon though.

How2Earn

Reaction score
At the moment, I have a NES, SNES, Xbox 360, PS2, Nintendo Wii, Gamecube, PSP, Gameboy advance and a 3ds.

Lug

Reaction score
Currently just two but only play on one. I have a playstation and Wii but never play on the Wii.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I don't ever play my Wii either. Quite boring. But my family uses it once a year basically..

overcast

Reaction score
I have mostly owned the older consoles. There is not much to be gained from them. I have found that newer console are expensive and I can't fit them into my budget. But some of my friends can own them due to their higher financial condition. And so they own XBOX one and PS4. That's how I have access to those consoles.

Shortie861

Reaction score
Being a house where we have a lot of gamers I can honestly say I do have a lot of consoles. Many people will look at me crazy when I tell them how many consoles I have in my home. They are not gamers though so I do not expect them to understand.

These are the consoles I have in my home

Two Xbox One's - One being my eldest son's and the other being my two youngest son's
One Xbox One S - This one being mine
Playstation 4
Three Xbox 360's
PS Vita
PSP
Two Nintendo DS
Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo Wii
Xbox Original.

You can probably see why I get a lot of crazy looks from non gamers :D

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Currently, I only have an Xbox One in my home. Though over the years, I've owned many different gaming consoles.

In no specific order:

Playstation 1
Playstation 2
PSP
PS Vita
Nintendo Gamecube
Two Nintendo DS (one got waterboarded :tearsofjoy:)
Nintendo 3DS
Xbox 360
and Xbox One

Many hours of gameplay across many different consoles. Nowadays I'm all PC for the most part.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
PlayStation 1 to PlayStation 4, PSP and GameBoy Color. So a total of 6 consoles. Everything is still working even the GameBoy Color. But I'm only using PS3 and PS4 for now.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
Well, I have a few, my first one, the PlayStation one, my Nintendo DS lite, Wii, PlayStation 3 and my PC, I like to play in everyone of those, also I like to play in my tablet and in my phone.

Ash

Reaction score
I still have a Nintendo DS Lite somewhere in my house but I have no clue where. I don't think I have played with it for years now because it's just got boring. I have a PlayStation 4 and we also have a Xbox 360 in the house but that doesn't get played with much either. My PlayStation 4 is the main gaming console and we tend to use it as a media streaming device as well because it's just so easy to watch Netflix on it. I did have a Gameboy Advance SP but that got stolen when I was younger because I took it to school and forgot to bring it back.

Sino989

Reaction score
I own quite a few of gaming consoles honestly. I own a PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4. Those are the sony consoles I own lol, I also own a gamecube, and a wii. I also own a few xbox 360's.

Linen

Reaction score
I've owned multiple consoles, but only currently am in possession of 4 - two Playstation 3s (they're different models used for different purposes, and at this point I'm seriously considering selling one of them off), a Playstation 4, and a Wii U. I hope to pick up a Switch at some point, and while I used to own a Wii, I no longer do (sold it to put toward the Wii U). These are only the consoles I've personally owned, though.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I've had several consoles over the course of my entire life. I had a SNES, Playstation, Playstation 2, and Playstation 3. I broke all of them long ago too lol. I never had a PS4 though, when I broke my PS3, we never had it repaired and my parents got me a laptop for school work instead. Since then I've only been playing PC games. I do miss the console exclusives but ehh, that's life I guess.

WarVet

Reaction score
I've had several consoles over the course of my entire life. I had a SNES, Playstation, Playstation 2, and Playstation 3. I broke all of them long ago too lol. I never had a PS4 though, when I broke my PS3, we never had it repaired and my parents got me a laptop for school work instead. Since then I've only been playing PC games. I do miss the console exclusives but ehh, that's life I guess.
Same here buddy. My PS3 broke (I bought the first one released with the heating issues remember?) and I was not willing to fix it. Instead, i gathered the money and when it was time to leave for university my father helped me buy a laptop. Then a couple years later my father traveled abroad and got a great deal on a PS3 slim.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, BeautifulAngel I play games almost exclusively on PC nowadays, but I do have a PS3 console up so I can play Madden and NCAA Football, Halo, and not only those.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I mainly game on PC, and my only console currently is a Nintendo 3DS I picked up so I could catch up on Pokemon mainly. I quit playing after Diamond and Pearl, and the release of Sun and Moon made we want to get back into the games and get caught up with them. Currently playing through Pokemon X on it with the hopes of moving on to Alpha Sapphire soon!

I haven't purchased a Playstation since the PS2 years and years ago, but I've been leaning more and more toward getting a PS4, especially after Horizon Zero Dawn was released.