• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many games do you own?

WildSpirit

Reaction score
At the moment I don't own anything, not even a console but it is in my plans. I only have a couple of mobile games and that's it. I have to get some things sort out first in my life to then have some spare money to get a new console and buy a few games. Looking forward to doing this.

At least you have the initiative, and to my mind this is something extremely important before making the decision to start anything in life. :wink:

Thammy

Reaction score
Really? Lol..this is quite a question..depends on the scope of your question. Like are you talking video games or computer games or games on my phone? Well I'll guess you're saying all..I think at about 17 or so..I hope I'm accurate enough

Thammy

Reaction score
At the moment I don't own anything, not even a console but it is in my plans. I only have a couple of mobile games and that's it. I have to get some things sort out first in my life to then have some spare money to get a new console and buy a few games. Looking forward to doing this.
That's a good one Regina! I mean you need to sort your life out first..real life over gaming life tho, I'm sorry if i hurt any gamer here..gaming life is only fun when real life is amazing for one..i mean, you don't want to play games when you're sad or hungry or emotionally traumatized

streettallest

Reaction score
You are right on that.
There is really no need having a huge collection of games one doesn't play. Am presently having up to this amount of games because I easily gets bored playing a particular game for some time. So for me no matter how exciting a game looks like I may just have to play is a couple of times before am tired of it.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Really? Lol..this is quite a question..depends on the scope of your question. Like are you talking video games or computer games or games on my phone? Well I'll guess you're saying all..I think at about 17 or so..I hope I'm accurate enough

Have you started your collection of games recently or have you been collecting for a long time?

WildSpirit

Reaction score
You are right on that.
There is really no need having a huge collection of games one doesn't play. Am presently having up to this amount of games because I easily gets bored playing a particular game for some time. So for me no matter how exciting a game looks like I may just have to play is a couple of times before am tired of it.

I kinda agree with you... But I think having a collection has more to do with the power of nostalgia you will have in the future. :smiley:

goldlady

Reaction score
I have been buying hames since I can remember. The first thing I bought with money saved by myself was a video game lol I have boxes and boxes of games I can even count because I wont open it just to count them. Next to my console I have around 15 games that are the ones I play the most right now.

jitendra0341

Reaction score
That's cool! I guess that's the point of trading too. Learning how to promote and acquire more quality titles that make you the person your friends look to for trading games. In a sense, people who learn how to trade games become a type of individual market or commerce for neighborhood gamers alike. It's just a cool position to be in because if done right, you can come across some awesome and even rare titles!
Learning trading game comes with experience. We commit some mistakes in promoting ourselves among our peers and acquaintances in our initial stage. Once it is over we become popular among friends look for the trading games. It gives us popularity and income option for us. This also helps to give new titles that are difficult for us to find and we get it among our friends. This improve our current collection of game pool.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I have been buying hames since I can remember. The first thing I bought with money saved by myself was a video game lol I have boxes and boxes of games I can even count because I wont open it just to count them. Next to my console I have around 15 games that are the ones I play the most right now.

You're going the right way. Keep building your video game fortress. :wink: