• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

HOW MANY GAME DO YOU PLAY A DAY AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?

NotCasual

Reaction score
When I come home it's about 19:00, and the plan is usually to play CS until midnight. Most of the time I forget about it though and end up starting the game at 10 or 11 pm, which in return makes me want to play until 2 or 3 am. It's quite addicting to win, especially when you're close to ranking up or want to make up for a loss. It has made me lose sleep pretty often...

JoeMilford

Reaction score
For me, and I am sure this resounds for the rest of us, this is different all of the time. I don't play everyday, but when I do, I do tend to play two or three games, at intervals, for a few hours. So, I guess the answer to the question is that I play, on the days that I do play, maybe two different games on average--but I do not play EVERY day to my work and family and social schedules--

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
I usually play two games and spend about two to three hours a day on them. Since a couple of weeks ago I have not had time to play as much as I used to do which was about 5+ hours a day.

fishmonk

Reaction score
I currently play two to three games a day. These are between Dota 2, Minecraft, or Football Manager.

ZXD22

Reaction score
I play like one or two games and I barely play them for an hour a day at this point. During the school year I would play a couple games and play for like 3-4 hours as I will have nothing better to do.

olaryeankarh

Reaction score
I really don't have a straight time table for playing games. However, when I play, I hardly leave. I have gone almost 12 hours when I started out Mass Effect. It gulped most of my time but I learnt still. Also, I am not a fan of playing multiple games at the same period. I like to take them one after the other. Until I finish it, I am most likely not going to play any other game.

airfightermax

Reaction score
I play League Of Legends every day. I usually play about 3 matches which takes about 45 minutes each. I play now only for the bonus credits you get (The first win of the day bonus) And then some other matches when I'm with my friends.

I'm trying to discipline myself now on gaming hours but sometimes I can't really help especially when I'm with my friends :D

fishmonk

Reaction score
I play 1 game of Dota 2 around 45 minutes, one hour of Minecraft, and one hour of Football Manager. After that, I will just chill and watch some television.