• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

HOW MANY GAME DO YOU PLAY A DAY AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?

Lindsy90

Reaction score
Personally i play one game or two so it does not take much of my time just an hour or two :D

pioneerauthor

Reaction score
I play a couple of games daily, but don't have an exact or fixed number of games to be precise. Whenever I'm idle at home, I keep myself busy playing the favorite games, some of which were purchased and others downloaded on my personal computer through the internet. I play up to two hours but not less than that daily to engage myself in idle times and have a lot of fun with my kids.

Sino989

Reaction score
I really only play about 2 games a day and it's usually the same games when I play. I don't really play that often though, I would say I play for about 2-3 hours and not everyday.

Dhanidhamy

Reaction score
I play call off duty for maximum of 2hours,I play Fifa16 for close to 4hours if my friends are around, I love the look on their faces when I take turns winning all day.

Maxthewriter

Reaction score
Two games a day. An hour each. During the weekends, approximately two hours each.

WarVet

Reaction score
When I can I like to squeeze one or two hours of Mount and Blade or Skyrim. It's always a relaxing experience. Other than that I don't have much time to play except on the weekend. After I visit my girlfriend I usually pull at least one all-nighter. That's what weekends are for.

clinkguts

Reaction score
I usually play 1 or 2 games daily. One of them is CS: GO which I play like a devotee. And the second one is usually variable, it's either FIFA or some lite game.The amount of time devoted to CS: GO depends whether I have some friends online or offline, who are ready to play.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
It depends on every single day and sometimes on mood too. On weekdays most probably 1 or 2 hours because I have other freelance and part-time jobs, so I do play either on PC or my console (PS3). Other than that on weekends, it will be 3 or 4 hours with my gamer friends.

Denis_P

Reaction score
I'm typically only playing about two games during any given period. Three or more just ends up being too distracting and I end up not giving any of them the proper attention they deserve. Often times I also play games that complement each other. For example, currently I'm playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Stardew Valley. Some might wonder how those two complement each other as they are completely different genres but there is a method to the madness. CS: GO is fun and all, but often times it infuriates me; any online FPS players know how it goes. So when I become stressed out and angry, I close the game, and play Stardew Valley because that game is super relaxing and helps clear my head. After I've cooled down I can head back into CS: GO and I play better now that I'm focused again.

As for time, I try to make about two or three hours of time a day to play. It's hard when you have work to do, but on weekends I go more than eight hours straight.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
About 3 games a day. COC, it would take me about an hour, mobile legends and heroes evolve, 1 game is enough

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
Well, I like to play like one or two game per day, it take a little bit of my time, like 2 or 3 hours, but some days I can just get in front of my PC or my PlayStation console and play CoD or GTA V and I can stay there like 6 hours.

Clara1993

Reaction score
Before I used to spend all my free times Plus all my time on way home plus all waitings at restaurants I mean all occasions I got the only thing which crossed my mind was to open my computer if I'm at home and play a Game or My phone to play Some Mobile phones, But now I'm spending More time on forums discussing with good and real people it's all fun and still I can get some 30 or 15t min to play Games no problem.

m33kuh

Reaction score
I play one or two games per day. Usually it takes a couple of hours. Depending on my mood though.
If I want to feel relaxed and feel sleepy, I'll play ETS II. If I feel being aggressive or wan't a little challenge, I'll play Dota 2.

Fuzyon

Reaction score
Not many at the moment. With my current hectic work schedule I'm lucky if I even get 2 hours of gaming. I mostly play FIFA nowadays since I don't have the time to delve into a more detailed story. The weekends are my only hope.

Pixie06

Reaction score
Long ago I used to play about three to four games daily. However I am quite busy now and can't really play so many games daily. I usually play only one game for about two to three hours daily. During weekends I play for a maximum of 6 hours and I usually play two games.

Gladdy

Reaction score
It depends on my mood. The only games that I do play daily are World of Warcraft and a tiny bit of Overwatch. If I finish everything on WoW and I am not in the mood for Overwatch then I just play random games from my Steam library. Just recently started playing and enjoy a game called The Long Dark, highly recommended!

I also play my PS4 daily. Around an hour or so in the evenings to relax and unwind. I am currently investing my time into learning things about the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I play one or two games, but not daily. I might play every other day, and then it's probably an hour or two of gaming. League of Legends pretty much straps you down for about 45 minutes or so per round, so if I play two rounds I'll usually clock in an hour and a half of gaming.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
If mobile game are counted, it's 1-3 games and it takes me 1-5 hours a day. I have a lot of free time.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING? WHY AM I SCREAMING?

lol anyway, I play sporadically lately. At times it's 4 hours straight, sometimes 2, sometimes none at all. It depends on my work since I have to do my job now (yes, price of growing up, I know), and now I have the capability to earn money, but not enough time to play them. Oh cruel irony.

nickdamon

Reaction score
The amount of games I'm playing usually varies, since new games and DLC are always coming out. At any given time I could be playing anywhere to 2-5 games. On the daily I (at least) play Overwatch with my girlfriend and some friends and we usually play about 2-4 hours depending on the time we have.