• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many fights

ModdedGamers

Reaction score
Ace said:
Travis said:
Toxique said:
BaconSammich said:
Im a sophmore and some freshman is gonna walk over and call me a *** right in front of my friends i was like what the **** you just say and he was like you heard me and i decked him right in the mouth lol

If that happened to me I would of just ignored the kid, I could care less what other people say to my face. I would of only took action if it was something really offense. The term "fgt" is such an overused insult it doesn't do any offense on me.

Yea i would have to but i had like 15 people standing around me like come on Travis you gonna let him talk to you like do something so i didnt wanna look like a puss
and i only got 5 days iss lol
BRTky.jpg

Hahaha XD Beat up a little freshman.. That's like me saying oh yeah I just kicked Voi's ass and now I feel like a bad ass.

88kay

Reaction score
I've been in alot of fights. I usually win it. Last time I got my ass kicked though....lol. I was outnumbered 6 vs 1. Not very good odds.

Just don't be scared to take a hit to the face.

Zahreah

Reaction score
ModdedGamers said:
Ace said:
Travis said:
Toxique said:
BaconSammich said:
Im a sophmore and some freshman is gonna walk over and call me a *** right in front of my friends i was like what the **** you just say and he was like you heard me and i decked him right in the mouth lol

If that happened to me I would of just ignored the kid, I could care less what other people say to my face. I would of only took action if it was something really offense. The term "fgt" is such an overused insult it doesn't do any offense on me.

Yea i would have to but i had like 15 people standing around me like come on Travis you gonna let him talk to you like do something so i didnt wanna look like a puss
and i only got 5 days iss lol
BRTky.jpg

Hahaha XD Beat up a little freshman.. That's like me saying oh yeah I just kicked Voi's ***** and now I feel like a bad *****.

Nice Voi reference in there.
One of MANY Voi references.

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS THINK I AM!

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Voi does not fight, he just takes control of the situation ;)

Naiwen

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Voi does not fight, he just takes control of the situation ;)

yeah, though quite not avoidable in fact... & really weird to me... or got across as freakin out too.

Justice

Reaction score
I have actually never been in a real fight..
I can feel its coming soon though..

Jason

Reaction score
None, i am a scary cat so i stay off the fights.

MrCreaper69

Reaction score
Who the fuck keeps track of how many fights, let alone when and who the fights were with....

Naiwen

Reaction score
MrCreaper69 said:
Who the ***** keeps track of how many fights, let alone when and who the fights were with....

Indeed or course, lest ya been hit or banged/hit head alon with ya dad or father, which mine did so yeah! Could say that I had to put it up alon with him so yeah!

MrCreaper69

Reaction score
Uhm... Can you speak proper English? I didn't understand one bit of that... :3

Squizls

Reaction score
I am a ex-boxer - So I can't count how many fights I have been it d(^_^)z

Naiwen

Reaction score
Pause said:
I am a ex-boxer - So I can't count how many fights I have been it d(^_^)z
XDDD ROFL, lulz, LMAO... XDD