• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How long I have been here.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
After searching through internet archives of the old ASG website for about an hour, and doing basic math on a calculator. I have determined that I have been a member of the community for exactly 1 year 8 months and 14 days. I managed to fined out that I joined on July 15th, 2015 with the forum name "Gojira417", I could not however find at what point I changed my name to Scotty on the forums. However my name on servers has always been Scotty, never anything different. At time it may of bene spelt different like, Scottie, or Scottee, but it has always been a version of Scotty. That being said I have been a member for a total of 623 days, I have about 4 months left until the 2 year mark. I would just like to say, that over all I am proud of this community, and wish the best of luck to it's future plans, and wish for it to have a long prosperous life, full of new members, and fun servers.
@Jog @Jordan
@TheGrandBanana
@Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)
@Mace
@Daytona211
@Not Sag
@McCain
@Nightmare2125
@Lady Xionix
@Tomboy
@Zeal

Also here is a google doc with saucy old links to the old ASG website for all you veteran members
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gSk2uNuaqMx7NGg4vUyu3b9--wBSHzfZrdrO4XpMg8I/edit

Miles

Reaction score
I believe I joined in March-April of 2015, but it wasn't until May that I began to frequent the community. Also, any recording of Heavy demotion people is the best thing in the world.

Zeal

Reaction score
o lawdy. So old it had me listed as mod.

Sheeeeeiiiit boi.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
Ahh I love you for posting those links.
I will be nearing my two years in May.

swag

Reaction score
Mfw Scotty decides to show everyone my confidential meme database

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Tomboys not from ASG....

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Eyyyy! I got mentioned first

I am almost sure I've been here for at least 2 years and 1/2. I joined the forums like a year into being on the community cause I hated forums back then for someone reason.

Because it was the summer before my sophmore year of high school and im graduating hs now.... time fucking flies

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
Same I was literally on the server for like six months before I actually got on the forums because I was forced to by old Commander Wolf; I remember it being the biggest pain in the ass because I was so goddamn lazy.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
I have no clue why I decided to go on the forums. I think I was playing in CW one day and decided I wanted to ACTUALLY join a community after the very first one I joined died.
I also never played on a CW server before so I really ended up liking it. Then I got to IM and Halo and liked it more ;)
So ASG was my Second community I've ever been apart of.

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
I've been trying to see if i can find my account on there but the damned archive apparently doesnt archive everything. I think it was Gale or something on there for a while before i switch to using the name Osiris. Either way I think I made my forum account in august of 2015 but joined in july on the server itself. So I am just about close to the 2 year mark

Korjak

Reaction score
i forgot how much everyone hated roscoe

lmao

DeeDee

Reaction score
Ive been here longer than you jack ass.
AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BRING BACK EVIDENCE OF THE ALMOST EXISTENCE OF JAWA FUCKING SAND SQUAD UNIT

swag

Reaction score
Ive been here longer than you jack ass.
AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BRING BACK EVIDENCE OF THE ALMOST EXISTENCE OF JAWA FUCKING SAND SQUAD UNIT
because it's the best. and i made a thread about bringing it back that ppl copied so it's never going to die