• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How long has it been?

Pokemon

Reaction score
How long has it been since you last played a video game?

The last time I played a video game was last week when I played Pokemon Platinum. I've been meaning to play it again but I just haven't gotten around to it.

22_22

Reaction score
It feels like ages, I haven't really played much recently.:(

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
If you count mobile games in, three minutes or so. If you don't, then considering I last played last night, half a day or so. I try to play even a little bit every day, especially if I'm overwhelmed by work, so this interval has rarely been longer than 24 hours. I'd go nuts in a matter of days otherwise.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Finished Life is Strange for the second time last week, and now I'm in that middle ground of "just finished playing" to "starting a new game", and I can't seem to pick the game I'm gonna play. So right now I'm just lurking on online forums trying to get motivated enough to play. It's peaceful though; I don't have to worry about the world ending or facing off against rogue bandits if I'm just not playing.

Chris Holman

Reaction score
How long has it been since you last played a video game?

The last time I played a video game was last week when I played Pokemon Platinum. I've been meaning to play it again but I just haven't gotten around to it.

Wow that brings me back to the days when I used to play a whole ton of Pokemon! I used to play hours of it when I was in my young teens and at that time we still had the link cord remember that? I'm glad that we don't have that link or anymore but I digress!
The last game I played was Borderlands 2 on the PlayStation 2 and that was about a week ago. Honestly I would love to play some games but I've been so busy looking for a job that I haven't had time. Yeah if any of you guys have any good ideas for role playing games hit me up! Thanks a lot.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 yesterday. This game is really good. I will again play another game before going to bed today and I think I will be playing Tekken today.

goldlady

Reaction score
Because of college I have not been playing much lately. Feels like it's been years since the last time I spent a whole day playing! Miss that. Right now I can't play everyday so I think the last time I played was last weekend.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Probably about a week or so. Haven't really got the time. That is on my computer though. Sometimes I play on my mobile or some Everwing on facebook. :D

reginafalange

Reaction score
Well, work keeps me busy most of the time and I think I haven't played a video game in over a year. From time to time a play something on my cell phone, but sitting to play it hasn't happened in a long time. I don't own a console at the moment and I don't know when I'm gonna be able to get one.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I don't know... I mean, maybe a couple of hours ago? :pigeoner: I play video game every single day. :tongueout:

Probably about a week or so. Haven't really got the time. That is on my computer though. Sometimes I play on my mobile or some Everwing on facebook. :D

A whole week without playing any games? :pigeoner: How can you do that?

I must admit this would be something very complicated for me to do. :relieved:

Last edited by a moderator:

JaiGuru

Reaction score
It's been about 8 hours and I'm getting ready to have another session! I've been playing Splatoon 2 lately and it's super good. Every few days there's a mode unlocked called salmon run which is a co-op mode. It's one of the best new features of the game and I just can't get enough.

gamergal

Reaction score
Well, for me it's been around a month or so, I guess. I don't play on my old console actually, now that I have a PS4. I play on it everyday for about an hour or two, and sometimes in cases of serious gaming I go for longer sessions, like 4 to 6. I don't keep a track, though.

Playing on a videogame has become lesser for me. I just play to give it a tribute. Just for a feeling of nostalgia. It's still in working condition, seeing that I took care of it. I don't know how many hours I have spent on it, but it didn't die out on me. I guess, I am lucky in it. (*_}

m33kuh

Reaction score
A whole week without playing any games? :pigeoner: How can you do that?

I must admit this would be something very complicated for me to do. :relieved:
Got to resist temptation man. Usually when I get home from work I'd be beat up so I can't really play that much anymore.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Got to resist temptation man. Usually when I get home from work I'd be beat up so I can't really play that much anymore.

Okay, I understand you. :bluesquarebiggrin: But I can't imagine myself getting a full week without playing absolutely nothing. :pigeoner:

Bayoneutra

Reaction score
Maybe about two weeks ago, I've been super busy lately and I've barely had time to be online at all haha. Well, unless Ace Attorney counts; I played a bit as I was bored on the bus a couple days ago, but other than that it's been two weeks.

This is pretty much the reason why I've taken so long to play haha, it's a sign of the times when I get home and a nap is far more tempting than playing.

goldlady

Reaction score
If you count mobile games in, three minutes or so. If you don't, then considering I last played last night, half a day or so. I try to play even a little bit every day, especially if I'm overwhelmed by work, so this interval has rarely been longer than 24 hours. I'd go nuts in a matter of days otherwise.
I totally feel you! Somtimes when I am more busy or overwhelmed by work it's the time when I want to play the post. It is quite hard, but I try to make the time. It's helps me relax and take a break from reality.

m33kuh

Reaction score
This is pretty much the reason why I've taken so long to play haha, it's a sign of the times when I get home and a nap is far more tempting than playing.
Right. I thought you were gonna say that it's a sign for us that we are really getting old. :p

peachpurple

Reaction score
Well, I had store away the video gadget into the store room for a year. Yup, didn't play it for a year already. Prefer apps games