• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How long do you play each day?

ZINC

Reaction score
I play for a couple of hours each day on my PS3, it's just so addicting, well BF is anyway.

haze

Reaction score
Well, when I play I do tend to do it for hours on end buts that because I only plan to play my games on days off or when I actually have the time to do so which isn't often, either way I make sure I get a good heap of gaming done each week though!

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
I think you need to fix the title of this topic.

But I play at least 2 hours each day and a little more on the weekend.

Hidden308

Reaction score
It has been fixed.

I play mostly on the weekends, sometimes weekdays.

themanikin

Reaction score
honestly i play about 2 hours a week. but i work 15 hour days so it kinda gives me little option

WajeehBJ

Reaction score
Well, when I plan to play a game, I usually make sure that I do have enough time to play it for hours without which I can't really seem to enjoy the game to the fullest. This would be the only reason that I rarely if ever play games on week days. I most likely play games on the week ends with my friends or cousins. Mostly we go multiplayer and as a gamer you do know the addiction in multiplayer gaming, don't you? So there hasn't been even a single weekend when we quitted before ten straight hours, not any that I can think of. And I can't play more than ten hours because my head starts to hurt really bad due to my weak eye site.

yurithebest1

Reaction score
Well i play about three or four hours per week on my Playstation 3 simply because i am too busy these days, but in summer when i usually have nothing to do i play almost all day long because i just love video games.

razelia

Reaction score
My regular play time when it's vacation is 3-7 hours a day. If I'm really into the game, I can reach up to 12 hours or more.

When there's school, either I don't play at all or I try my best to limit it to a max of 1 hour.

Jessi

Reaction score
I play probably 3 hours a day. There are definitely times where I play more, like when I have a couple raids back to back or a new expansion comes out, etc. I try to back off on other days, though, to help balance it out and keep it in check.

pink.lady

Reaction score
I used to play around 1.5-2 hours per day on weekdays and obviously more, around 3 hours at least on weekends. Unless there are important school assignments. :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
That's a lot for a console to me. I couldn't stand it for 2 hours a day.

Casper001

Reaction score
Two hours is around average time for me. Some times I go on mass sprees of like 4 Hours though :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
The sprees are quite easy to get on. But a normal 2 hour day I couldn't do on a console.

Casper001

Reaction score
It's not usually in one period, Sometimes it is. I usually do like 3-4 Games of MW3, Then play like 5 Later on