• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How good is your gaming skills

Martinsx

Reaction score
I have played countless games than I ever could remember and with each one played, so does my gaming experience and skill improve by the day. I played a lot more when I was still a teenager because I had less to worry about compared to now that I have lots of responsibilities to cater for, but I would still rate my gaming skills to be around 8/10 when it comes to how good I'm with new and old games.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I wouldn't rate my gaming skills to be less than 9 as a result of the way I won some of my childhood friends back then when we used to play the game each day we are back from school. I had the privilege to go to the cyber cafe around my home every Saturday and what I usually browse about is the new tricks of each game that I played and using them really made me a king of gaming back in those days.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I wouldn't rate my gaming skills to be less than 9 as a result of the way I won some of my childhood friends back then when we used to play the game each day we are back from school. I had the privilege to go to the cyber cafe around my home every Saturday and what I usually browse about is the new tricks of each game that I played and using them really made me a king of gaming back in those days.

Wow @Henrywrites going to cyber Cafe to browse for techniques on how to beat your childhood playing mates is one hell of an idea. Such thoughts never occurred to me when I was still a teenager, although back then we mostly played on Sega console and Nintendo 64 games. I don't know I would use the internet back then to learn more about how to improve my gaming skills but I sure did well against my friends.

Referal

Reaction score
My gaming skills are pretty average I guess its only gets better once I start getting used to the game or if its competitive like mostly on PC my gaming skills are great as I know how use the mouse or keypads etc as for controllers for Xbox it kinda gets more challenging to function and grasping the game and its special skills

Martinsx

Reaction score
My gaming skills are pretty average I guess its only gets better once I start getting used to the game or if its competitive like mostly on PC my gaming skills are great as I know how use the mouse or keypads etc as for controllers for Xbox it kinda gets more challenging to function and grasping the game and its special skills

I'm actually on a zero gaming experience and skills when it comes to playing on PC. I haven't tried it out for once because I'm more into Playstation console and android games. Maybe it's time for me to look at expanding into PC gaming and see how good that is as well.

Emmaz

Reaction score
If I'm permitted to rate my gaming skills, from all the games that I have played over the years from my childhood to teenager's life and now my adult life, I would give myself 8/10 rate because I'm actually good at my games even before and now as well.

Although, I'm aware that there thousands of games still out there that I still haven't played, but I'm sure like the day would always be bright in the morning that I would still do well anytime I get in contact with such games.

pierrepotro

Reaction score
I play mostly PC games, and only a handful of them, and I'll say I'm really pretty good at them, say around 8.5/10 in skills, with 10 being pros and 6 being the average person.

Zeratul2020

Reaction score
Gaming skills are uniquely dependent on the game, so I can't rate myself generally but for a particular game like StarCraft and Warcraft I'd say I'm a 9.5 out of 10. For Virtua Fighter, Tekken, Capcom vs Marvel I'm a 9 out of 10.

Denis_P

Reaction score
It would depend on the genre of games we're talking about. I can honestly say that when I was younger I was universally good. Whether the game was a first person shooter, racing, fighting, platformer, RPG, I had them all down. I think the key difference was that back then I had enough time to invest into actually being good at each of them.

These days I'm mediocre at most games, save for Dark Souls. I still put hundreds of hours into Dark Souls every month, and as a result, I've gotten ridiculously good at it. Dark Souls is notorious for being incredibly challenging, but I'm at the point where I've been speedrunning the game. Most people struggle to just finish it, let alone speedrun it.

It's the one place I can brag about my skills. Everywhere else, I'm as average as white bread.