• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • The Clone Wars: Now Live!

Garry's Mod server based on Star Wars: The Clone Wars
    Connect!
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

How do you make an APP

Discussion in 'Game Development' started by Referal, May 3, 2017.

1. Referal

Referal Active Member

So my question is what software is there that you know how to make an app for Android or IOS iPhone is there a free software Online or anything. Please let me know thanks.

2. missionreport

missionreport New Member

Hello, I'm sure you can type your query on google and you will get immediate answers. But I think the correct question, to begin with, is, "how" rather than "what". You need to learn to program.

3. Gladdy

Gladdy Member

Well the best softwares will cost you some money but considering you are looking for a free option, try looking at Appy Pie.

It is a free software that lets you create various apps for iOS, Android or Windows phones.

Another one is called Apps Bar.

I didn't use either myself so I don't know how good they are but give them a try.

kingrichez likes this.
  4. kingrichez

kingrichez New Member

I am going to take a look at the programs you mentioned.

5. Alanmwp

Alanmwp New Member

I was always curious about that question. So I began to research the topic not to long ago. I checked out appypie.com, and it seems pretty cool. I managed to check out a few more too. The problem with most app makers is ad space. If you want to monetize your app, you have to share ad space with the company you are making the app through. So in the long run, the profit you initially can make would be cut in half. Beware if you decide to create your app through a free app making site.

6. overcast

overcast Member

I have used Android Studio for making an app for Android. I have heard of frameworks like iOnic and few others which allow you to export to iOS as well. But my current setup is mostly Android and I wish to keep it that way. I'd like to know if there are some of the other editors like say Yoyo games game maker. That is very good editor.