• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How do you make an APP

Referal

Reaction score
So my question is what software is there that you know how to make an app for Android or IOS iPhone is there a free software Online or anything. Please let me know thanks.

missionreport

Reaction score
Hello, I'm sure you can type your query on google and you will get immediate answers. But I think the correct question, to begin with, is, "how" rather than "what". You need to learn to program.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Well the best softwares will cost you some money but considering you are looking for a free option, try looking at Appy Pie.

It is a free software that lets you create various apps for iOS, Android or Windows phones.

Another one is called Apps Bar.

I didn't use either myself so I don't know how good they are but give them a try.

kingrichez

Reaction score
Well the best softwares will cost you some money but considering you are looking for a free option, try looking at Appy Pie.

It is a free software that lets you create various apps for iOS, Android or Windows phones.

Another one is called Apps Bar.

I didn't use either myself so I don't know how good they are but give them a try.
I am going to take a look at the programs you mentioned.

Alanmwp

Reaction score
I was always curious about that question. So I began to research the topic not to long ago. I checked out appypie.com, and it seems pretty cool. I managed to check out a few more too. The problem with most app makers is ad space. If you want to monetize your app, you have to share ad space with the company you are making the app through. So in the long run, the profit you initially can make would be cut in half. Beware if you decide to create your app through a free app making site.

overcast

Reaction score
I have used Android Studio for making an app for Android. I have heard of frameworks like iOnic and few others which allow you to export to iOS as well. But my current setup is mostly Android and I wish to keep it that way. I'd like to know if there are some of the other editors like say Yoyo games game maker. That is very good editor.