• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How do you Guys think the new Star Wars movie will be?

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
I've been a Star Wars fan since I was a kid, and have watched every single movie as well as all the episodes in Star Wars the Clone Wars (Which unfortunately is no longer on Netflix) and all the episodes that have came out for Star Wars Rebels. Of course I plan on seeing the new movie, but I want to know how you guys think it will turn out? A lot of people said the Force Awakens was a rip off of the Orginal trilogy. So I want to know your guys and gals opinion on what you think the movie will turn out to be and do you think it's going to steal story plots from the Orginal trilogy?

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
I honestly was super hyped during the summer for the movie... but after seeing the trailer I almost feel so spoiled. Like to me the Force Awakens could have honestly been better but it was still really good 8/10 movie. If 'The Last Jedi' picks up where we left off in the other movie then we are bound to see maybe some story line repeat.

Also with the director changes we may be in for some ruff scenes where it goes from one mans directing to another. Let us just wait it out and see how the movie goes.

I'll be going into it with no expectations except that I love Star Wars and hope it is great!

Fordo

Reaction score
I'm always excited for a new Star Wars movie, however my excitement definitely deflated after The Force Awakens. Seeing all the new trailers and shit, it's obviously a Star Wars time when you hear everyone getting hyped up with Battlefront, Disney airing the prequels and originals on TNT, and the new trailers for the forthcoming movie.

As for my opinions on The Last Jedi, I'm unsure as of right now if it'll be good. The trailer seemed extremely interesting and I've already bought tickets in advanced. I really want it to be good, but you never know until it comes out.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
I'm always excited for a new Star Wars movie, however my excitement definitely deflated after The Force Awakens. Seeing all the new trailers and shit, it's obviously a Star Wars time when you hear everyone getting hyped up with Battlefront, Disney airing the prequels and originals on TNT, and the new trailers for the forthcoming movie.

As for my opinions on The Last Jedi, I'm unsure as of right now if it'll be good. The trailer seemed extremely interesting and I've already bought tickets in advanced. I really want it to be good, but you never know until it comes out.

Almost every movie I go into with no expectations for those exact reasons. You want it to be good, but you never know. Trailers really do make or break a movie in my opinion.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
I seem to have forgotten what Star Wars is, I need a full explanation of every single movie, show, and character.

Referal

Reaction score
I have only watched stars Return of the Jedi and that's it never been a fan of Star Wars I am more Harry Potter type of guy you know Also I can't wait for the new movie Star Wars the Last Jedi