• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Horror FPS Game Android?

overcast

Reaction score
I like playing horror games. I'd prefer to play the FPS game if possible. I prefer to see demons and creatures instead of zombies. I remember there are some zombie specific games on Android. I got bored with those type of the games. So looking for some variations.

Do you know any such games for Android?

valy

Reaction score
I like to play survival games with a zombie on my phone, and I like to be a brave veteran hired to kill the zombie and to rescue some of the survivors in the best FPS survival game named Dead Target. This game is really good and you must kill a lot of zombie in the infected city!

lindbergh

Reaction score
Dead Trigger was the very first horror FPS game that I had played. It has console like graphics, good controls, and challenging difficulty. There isn't much story though so if you're expecting a script that's something like Resident Evil or Silent Hill, you'll probably be disappointed. Another downside is that it needs a lot of storage space.

But if you don't mind an almost inexistent story line and you still have a lot of storage space, this is for you. The levels are designed to be played on the go because you can finish them in less than 5 minutes. Go ahead and download it. It's free.

Tania997

Reaction score
You could try dead effect 2, it doesn't feature zombies. Dead Effect 2 is a creepy sci-fi shooter. You play the role of one of three characters. Your goal is to level up, find new weapons, and defeat the bad guys. It features tons of aliens like creatures, lots of dark corridors, and a 20-hour campaign mode to play through. The graphics are pretty good. It's about as close to a horror shooter as it gets on mobile.

thart

Reaction score
Wow i am a big fan of horror games too, and i love anything about zombies , ghosts... I suggest to you to try The Walking Dead, it's a very nice game and i am sure that you will love it. But only the first episode is free, if you can't purchase other episodes then i have a nice trick for free :wink:

overcast

Reaction score
Dead Trigger has some nice graphics. So thanks for suggesting that. I wanted to get away from zombie games but there you guys got me back into it :p I also checked some of the alien theme horror but not many impressive games out there.. I have seen one very large space game but not going for that.