• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hjerpseth Playbook

Ace

Reaction score
These are over a year old, still thought they were pretty cool.

Playbook - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBfnCnhGhic
Playbook 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHCMAqdSc64

Zahreah

Reaction score
That's the guy who does graphics at EA or some shi/t i think....
I remember watching the "Slot Machine" DLC vid months ago

Ace

Reaction score
Voi said:
Yea, he's on EA's Graphics/Animation team. I can't remember what one, going to go for animation because the sh*t he can do on videos. He could probably earn a living off of YT alone, the amount of effort that goes into his videos are unreal, but considering a sh*t sponsorship on YT is $2 per 1k views and most of his videos get 300-600k views. If he just put time into YT and nothing else, he would get bigger and get 1 mill views, so a few videos a year and he would be golden. I guess he must like his job at EA. :p

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Ace said:
Voi said:
Yea, he's on EA's Graphics/Animation team. I can't remember what one, going to go for animation because the sh*t he can do on videos. He could probably earn a living off of YT alone, the amount of effort that goes into his videos are unreal, but considering a sh*t sponsorship on YT is $2 per 1k views and most of his videos get 300-600k views. If he just put time into YT and nothing else, he would get bigger and get 1 mill views, so a few videos a year and he would be golden. I guess he must like his job at EA. :p

EA probably just pays him really good, he doesn't have it to like it :p