• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

History of Axiomgamers?

Xeeloth (NipNip)

Reaction score
Heard bits and parts form a few different sources has confused me about the community. I'm interested in knowing the history of Axiom while also meeting new people deeper in the community. I have skimmed the surface of warhammer branch, but seeing how massive the community is, I still have a lot of people to meet!

The one thing I do know about the community is that it originated as multiple communitys that combined, and from their on I'm blank. Care to fill me in?

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Thats basically it, we started from dark rp and grew, absorbing other communities that didnt have forums and then we went through a name change and now we are here. Also i highly suggest looking into the kangaroo wars if anyone from CloneWars gets on.

swag

Reaction score
Thats basically it, we started from dark rp and grew, absorbing other communities that didnt have forums and then we went through a name change and now we are here. Also i highly suggest looking into the kangaroo wars if anyone from CloneWars gets on.
I'm having flashbacks

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Hi welcome i'm Jog also known as Jogerino (Top Kik Guy in CW)

Since our name change from AfterShockGaming to Axiom Gamer's we don't really like to talk about our past and we prefer to look towards the future.

I will talk about as much as I can however.

Starting out myself in late 2014, I moved towards CW which was introduced to me at the time. My intentions were to meet new friends and have some fun and maybe make something of it for the summer. During the early 2015's I decided to join the staff team on ex-ASG. I got accepted quickly and became a moderator. Up until about June I served as moderator and helped the community and we were getting big as people were hoping on during the summer. I was promoted to Admin and we then hit our 2015 peak. All of our servers were filled, we had fun, almost no Drama and then the summer started to go down where I was promoted to Super Admin and took up a gamemaker position on CW as well. The community had one of it's biggest moments when we joined teams with a "soon-to-be-discovered asshole" named Sherlock (long story)..... From that point I started to go even higher in staff till I hit Community Manager of CW in December. Since then we have changed our name and tried to only relive the good memories and Make Axiom Gamers great again!

Wolf the Lumberjack King

Founder Advisor
Reaction score
ASG's history started when the evil emperor named Jag/Frost made ASG clone wars when he talked to the dark rp server owner named banana and we went to a "war" with HFG clone wars. There's to much history to talk about, but that's sort of a quick summary on how it began.

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Hi welcome i'm Jog also known as Jogerino (Top Kik Guy in CW)

Since our name change from AfterShockGaming to Axiom Gamer's we don't really like to talk about our past and we prefer to look towards the future.

I will talk about as much as I can however.

Starting out myself in late 2014, I moved towards CW which was introduced to me at the time. My intentions were to meet new friends and have some fun and maybe make something of it for the summer. During the early 2015's I decided to join the staff team on ex-ASG. I got accepted quickly and became a moderator. Up until about June I served as moderator and helped the community and we were getting big as people were hoping on during the summer. I was promoted to Admin and we then hit our 2015 peak. All of our servers were filled, we had fun, almost no Drama and then the summer started to go down where I was promoted to Super Admin and took up a gamemaker position on CW as well. The community had one of it's biggest moments when we joined teams with a "soon-to-be-discovered asshole" named Sherlock (long story)..... From that point I started to go even higher in staff till I hit Community Manager of CW in December. Since then we have changed our name and tried to only relive the good memories and Make Axiom Gamers great again!
Send me a PM on who and what Sherlock did please :)

Death Dragon

Reaction score
Didn't realize you guys cared about that so much, stop acting like it was the worst thing to happen, quite frankly it was not close to things that can happen around here.

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
Can someone PM me what the kangaroo wars was about because I wasn't around long enough
(Unless it's just a meme)