• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

hi

Fry

Reaction score
im fry

used to be staff manager on axiom (dead) and endless (dead). So my achievements = dead.

i play games (no shit)
im back, maybe (who tf cares)

i may start playing in the community again, but ehh ill see. (again no one cares fry kys)

watch this entire post be breaking some rule that i didnt know about and me result in me getting banned.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
im fry

used to be staff manager on axiom (dead) and endless (dead). So my achievements = dead.

i play games (no shit)
im back, maybe (who tf cares)

i may start playing in the community again, but ehh ill see. (again no one cares fry kys)

watch this entire post be breaking some rule that i didnt know about and me result in me getting banned.
Naw we aren't like that m8, those were (kinda) corrupt days, but GR is family friendly (unlike how EN used to be before everyone left for ASG) but anyways welcome back my dude! Long time no see!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hey Fry :)

Welcome to Game Rebels :) There is a lot of cool features and benefits of the Game Rebels forums, so be sure to look around!

Supreme Leader Snoke

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Edit: Based on your recent behavior on the forums this is not the place for you, I advise you leave before you get banned for posting cancer and continue to act up to your old shenanigans.

Last edited:

Moaz

Reaction score
Hello Fry, welcome to Game Rebels I hope to see you a lot in the future!