• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hi, I'm Issae

Issae

Reaction score
I'm a PC gamer exclusively. My PC is a beast and I'm already looking forward to building a new one starting in 2015. I mostly play MMOs, I'm currently stuck playing World of Warcraft, but depending on how my guild does when Warlords of Draenor launches, I may finally drop it ad see what some of my other friends are doing in Archeage. If I'm not playing MMOs, I'm normally playing some games with my dad. For a while we had a Sunday morning Civ V game that we played through Steam.

We have an XBox 360 in the house but that's really just for my stepson.

I'm also following the development of EverQuest: Next, I'm really looking forward to playing it, I just wish it would get here sooner.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hey @Issae!

Welcome to the forums :) Your not the only WoW gamer here. as far as I know there are 3 others on this board so far. Hopefully we get a lot more! I'm also waiting for the expansion. Tomorrow however is the pre patch and it rolls out. Suppose to be nice.

Anyhow, hope to see you around!

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome Issae I played a bit of Archage and have to say it is amazing would recommend