• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hi Guys!

Miles Hansen

Reaction score
I actually joined yesterday, but I figured I would post an introduction anyway.
My name is Miles, I'm 18 and I currently live and study in Copenhagen, Denmark. I've been a gamer since I was 6 years old, that's when my father introduced me to the Tomb Raider series, a smart move on his part, as I have been pretty much taken care of myself since then. I'm one of these illustrious female gamers people keep going on about, but I've never met any of these "problems" other girl gamers seem to always run in to, although this might be because my mother decided to name me a boys name (Thanks mom!)
My favourite games are the Arkham Series, League of Legends and I've recently been really into Prison Architect whenever I am bored in class, which is frequently I might add.
So hello to you all! Looking forward to speaking to some of you (hopefully) on the forums every once in a while!
Peace

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Miles :)

Glad to have more gamers join the site. How is Prison Architect? Was going to get it but figured it was not for me.